Archery Talk Forum banner

Champion Bows

10K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  mgs270 
#1 ·
Anybody have any info on a Stratus made by Champion bows???? Went to Championbows.com and there is nothing there except alot of links that take you someplace else and they have nothing to do with bows....Any info would be appreciated...I've already found out that the Stratus model is about 7 yrs old...2001...2002...anyone know how fast and if there are still draw modules available...seems like the drawlength can be adjusted a bunch with modules..just picked up a new one still in the plastic for $50.00...wantin to know if its worth it to spend a couple hundred on accesories....

Paul

#2 ·
Champion made great bows...... I am not familier with the stratus but have 3 champions still around the house..... Bronco, diablo and scorpion..... They are all really good shooting bows...... They are easy to find draw length modules for because they are the same modules that were used by other companies..... yes the bow is worth putting accesories on cause if you don't like the bow you take your stuff off and put it on another bow.....

#3 ·
Anybody have any info on a Stratus made by Champion bows???? Went to Championbows.com and there is nothing there except alot of links that take you someplace else and they have nothing to do with bows....
That's because Champion is out of business, sued into oblivion over patent infringment. :eek: They made very good bows, and even made several models for the Buck Knives company to market under their own name. My son used to have a leftie Tomcat, that was one smooth draw especially for a binary cam bow.

#6 ·
Thanks guys....I'll check out the link and see if I can get modules....I already have 7 or 8 other compounds and 15 or 20 recurves and Longbows but whats one more....If I can find modules for say a 26 or 27 in draw maybe my kids or grandkids can shoot it....

Paul

#7 ·
What cam system is on it...... depending on what you got you can use modules from high country, darton, bear, parker etc etc...... These modules are super easy to find..... I have found that if I take the bow or a module to a bow shop they scan dig through their module bins and match them up.....

#10 ·
Finally found the info:

Champion Stratus
ATA - 38 1/2"
String - 97 1/2"
Cable - 41 1/2"

Got the info off of an old classified ad for a Champion Stratus bow.
Will be pulling my string and cable off of mine and will compare lengths.
I'll post my numbers and will place an order for a replacement set shortly afterwards.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.