Thread: 2009 Ross Cardiac by Bowtech

2009 Ross Cardiac by Bowtech

I just received this ad from Bowhunters Superstore. They are offering the 2009 Ross Cardiac by Bowtech. It is good to see that the Ross/Bowtech integration appears to be reality. I thought some of you might want to know.
    Note: I am only attaching this ad to show that Ross/Bowtech has moved far enough along to be able to put out a product. I am not affilliated with Bowhunters Superstore, but I appologize if this ad offends any of the site sponsors.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ktriebol; July 14th, 2008 at 08:08 PM.

ArcheryTalk is a Gun Free Zone. Check out www.GunTalkWorld.com for gun related items.
    Sending payment via PayPal Gift option? Bad idea

I keep clicking for more information and nothing happens
    I wonder why they decided to stick with the "Cardiac" name?
    Is it the Cardiac 34 and Cardiac 31?
    This is well before the first 2009 model reason by BowTech or are they releasing early as well?
    Thanks for the info
    The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes....the average response time of a 357 Magnum is 1,400 feet per second.

Boars--->Longbeards--->Bears--->Boars--->Ram--->Antelope--->Whitetail--->Pheasant--->Boars--->Repeat

BROADHEAD TUNING<-----Click

If anyone is interested in looking at the new Bowtech Cardiac.

They can view them at www.bowhunterssuperstore.com

We are offering a special rebate/cash back on these.

At least the price has come down for older technology.

the new cardiacs have the invelvet finish and a slimmer grip, sweeeeet

I hope that BT did not change the grip area of the Ross. Not the side plates but the riser. BT designers obviously don't shoot for scores. Ross had the best of both.
    Matt Anderson (Average Joe)
    U.S Navy Retired Chief Petty Officer VP Navy
    Bow\Gold Tip/Feather Vision\ Limb Savers/QAD\Spot-Hogg/B-Stinger\
    "When all is said and done, it's not the shots that won the championship that you remember, but the friendships you made along the way"

I cant' wait to try one out! If it shoots as smooth as the CR models, it will be a very nice bow. It's advertised as "smooth cam", I wonder if there's going to be a "speed cam" released later? It's the combination of smoothness and adequate speed that got me to switch to a Ross Cardiac in the first place. I hope they don't compromise on the smooth, quiet, accurate, vibration free shootability Ross is known for just to push a few more fps.
    '13 PSE DNA 30" 60# 315 fps, Gold Tip Pro Hunter 5575
    09 Elite GT500 29.6" 66# 307 fps -Stage 1 Strings - Tater Tuned!
    Maxima Hunter 350 - Blue Streak Selects 350 Summit Treestands
    Slick Trick Mags, Treelimb Premium Quiver,
    "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

Quote Originally Posted by USNarcher View Post
    I hope that BT did not change the grip area of the Ross. Not the side plates but the riser. BT designers obviously don't shoot for scores. Ross had the best of both.
    i dont think they changed the side plates, just slimmed the riser area of the grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I keep clicking for more information and nothing happens
    I wonder why they decided to stick with the "Cardiac" name?
    Is it the Cardiac 34 and Cardiac 31?
    This is well before the first 2009 model reason by BowTech or are they releasing early as well?
    Thanks for the info

Probably think that Ross guys are going to jump ship and rushed it out to stop as many as they can.
    ______________________________ ______________________________ ____________________
    VBG Kaz-away-Spot Hogg-Axis400-Vista Quiver-Attic Strings

looks like a great bow cant wait to shoot it
    Good people sleep peacefuly in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    Support our troops or feel free to stand in front of them

Bow

I thought G5 was making the bow??
    Bart Lawhorn/Owner
    Deer Crossing Archery LLC
    "At the intersection of Quality and Economy"

g5 has there own version

Quote Originally Posted by bartman View Post
    I thought G5 was making the bow??
    Gold tip arrows,CBE sight, b stingers and an alpha elite
    Pure Perfextion strings and cables staff director.

Lightbulb

This could quite possibly be the most convenient bow for a shop to carry as well?......with the rotating module system there is no need to supply a stock of modules or extra cams when fitting for any archer within the draw length range.
    Makes it nice for the consumer too when the time comes to pass the bow along or re-sell. All a potential 2nd owner needs is to be in the draw length range and able to pull the draw weight and the bow will fit them without having to buy or swap anything.

I haven't shot one yet myself but I understand the draw cycle is extremely smooth front to back.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt / PA View Post
    This could quite possibly be the most convenient bow for a shop to carry as well?......with the rotating module system there is no need to supply a stock of modules or extra cams when fitting for any archer within the draw length range.
    Makes it nice for the consumer too when the time comes to pass the bow along or re-sell. All a potential 2nd owner needs is to be in the draw length range and able to pull the draw weight and the bow will fit them without having to buy or swap anything.

I haven't shot one yet myself but I understand the draw cycle is extremely smooth front to back.
    not to hijack the thread but what do you think the Browning Trance cam has for a module on it for the past several years? an inner cam (one maybe two modules used to cover an array of draw lengths depending position of the module) I believe Wisper Creek has a rotating module as well so they are not the first company to introduce it.
    If it Walks swims or flies,it Dies
    There are two types of Pro, Promotional and Professional
    Multiple bow brands including frankenbows (PSE, Athens and CSS)
    Authorized PSE Pro Series and Main line dealer

Quote Originally Posted by Matt / PA View Post
    This could quite possibly be the most convenient bow for a shop to carry as well?......
    Sure! That way shops can clean up, and warrranty all the big box, catalogue, and net sold mess ups!! Never gonna happen!! Another mart bow comes to town!!
    Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day! Teach a man to fish, and tomorrow he'll have all his buddies in your fishin' hole!

Let me see, $650, adjustable dl, smooth cam, IBO 307 fps, 7.5" bh, 31 or 34" ata,....sounds like a pretty good Idea to me. I'll reserve my personal comments on the bow until I have had a chance to see, feel, draw, and shoot it. The Ross Cardiac 33 won me over in side by side comparisons with all the other bows I tried. Who knows, maybe a repeat? We'll just have to wait and see.
    '13 PSE DNA 30" 60# 315 fps, Gold Tip Pro Hunter 5575
    09 Elite GT500 29.6" 66# 307 fps -Stage 1 Strings - Tater Tuned!
    Maxima Hunter 350 - Blue Streak Selects 350 Summit Treestands
    Slick Trick Mags, Treelimb Premium Quiver,
    "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

awesome!! no it may not be the newest, most innovative technology, but I do beleive Bowtech will help make Ross better. Also if I am not mistaken, compound bows have been capable of killing any animal and punching any bullseye's pretty much since they were introduced. So the new technology and bells and whistles aren't necessary, just nice to have. Also why change something that has worked? Ok, "lack of technology" haters can hate on me now.

looking good!
    '13 Hoyt Carbon Matrix G3 29"/80# 518 gr. VAP250's @ 280 FPS

Prestige Worldwide Pro-Staff

Quote Originally Posted by talon1961 View Post
    Let me see, $650, adjustable dl, smooth cam, IBO 307 fps, 7.5" bh, 31 or 34" ata,....sounds like a pretty good Idea to me. I'll reserve my personal comments on the bow until I have had a chance to see, feel, draw, and shoot it. The Ross Cardiac 33 won me over in side by side comparisons with all the other bows I tried. Who knows, maybe a repeat? We'll just have to wait and see.
    The bolded part above (speed) is what has me . Even out of a single cam that is a pretty low IBO these days for a 7.5" BH. The Cardiac was 320 fps. In any event, as stated they got a bow out and got one out fast I'll await the first review here.
    The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes....the average response time of a 357 Magnum is 1,400 feet per second.

Boars--->Longbeards--->Bears--->Boars--->Ram--->Antelope--->Whitetail--->Pheasant--->Boars--->Repeat

BROADHEAD TUNING<-----Click

Just punched in www.rossarchery.com and it said new site coming aug. 1

hope the limbs hold up lol.... I miss my 334.

Quote Originally Posted by montecg5 View Post
    hope the limbs hold up lol.... I miss my 334.
    Are you on him? I smoked him! I smoked him! Did i hit him good?