Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Staff Shooters for Dead Center Archery Products

T Bug welcome to the staff I was one of the choosing one's to I have been with Todd staff shooting team for about 7 months he is a heck of a guy and has one heck of a product.deadeyeD

Todd, hopefully you will be getting my order next week as well. thanx for the chance to represent your products
    James
    ARCHERY...........its a love/hate relationship

Quote Originally Posted by deadeyeD View Post
    T Bug welcome to the staff I was one of the choosing one's to I have been with Todd staff shooting team for about 7 months he is a heck of a guy and has one heck of a product.deadeyeD
    Thanks so much, it just gives me another reason to kick that drive that I have up another notch.

Thank you

Thank you as well from Michigan!!

ordering soon as well...
    Upnorthjournal.com

Mossy Oak Pro-Staff

"AIM SMALL MISS SMALL"

Thanks!

Todd, Thanks for having me as part of Shooting Staff! Looking forward to working with you.
    Stage 1 Strings Hunting PS / Fury X Archery SS / Dead Center Archery PS / Slick Trick PS / Gold Tip AS / Carbomask PS / Trophy Blend Scents PS / Tenzing FS / Bohning SS / U-Slide PS / Spot Hogg PS / TightSpot Quiver PS / Mossy Oak PS / Swarovski Field Tech / Team QAD PS

v bars

Hey Todd if you could email me a price for a set of V-bars for this upcoming 3d season that would be great. You have my email. Thanks Jim
    Owner of Valley Sports N Outdoors LLC www.valleysportsnoutdoors.com
    Hoyt Archery Dealer www.hoyt.com Bear Archery Dealer http://www.beararcheryproducts.com/ Athens Archery Dealer http://www.athensarchery.com/Fury X Archery Staff Shooter Stage 1 Strings Staff Shooter Dead Center Archery Staff Shooter www.deadcenterarchery.com Spot-Hogg Staff Shooter www.spot-hogg.com[COLOR="DarkOrange"]

Staff Shooter

Tood,

Sorry my friend. We spoke several weeks ago but I have been extremely busy wit hunting as well as my own NOSX Inc company. Still very interested in being apart of the Dead Center Archery Pro Staff if you still have room!

Todd,
    thanks for taking me on. hope to get an order in next week and looking forward to spreading the word aobut your products!!!!!
    TEAM #25 ODOCOILEUS ASSASSINS,Dead Center Archery Products Staff Shooter
    BowTech Commander,Ripcord,Tru-Glo 7 pin Sight,Carbon Express Maxima,Alpine quiver,Scott Sabertooth, Vibe-Killer, Magnus Stinger, Slick tricks, Grim Reaper, Muzzy SGH,

Got my 2nd stab from Todd, I can't wait to get this bad boy on the bow!! I thought the fuse put the weight out front but boy even my wife noticed the difference!!!

I'm gonna try the 10 degree offset on the 10" and see how it shoots!!
    Mathews Staff Shooter Northern Dutchess Archery & Sportsman Supply - www.ndarchery.com

Quote Originally Posted by NerdHick View Post
    Got my 2nd stab from Todd, I can't wait to get this bad boy on the bow!! I thought the fuse put the weight out front but boy even my wife noticed the difference!!!

I'm gonna try the 10 degree offset on the 10" and see how it shoots!!

Pics................and pics of the 30 incher....
    PSE PRO STAFF

Trophy Ridge Pro Staff * Rocket Aeroheads Pro Staff * Vortex Optics Pro Staff * The Buck Bomb Pro Staff

Dude, just got back from shooting the 10" and boy do I love it...I was shooting chew can size groups at 50 yards!!!

I've got the full weight set on the 10" and man its sweet!! Blows the fuse out of the water!!!!! I haven't shot the 30" yet, I will if I get some bow time tomorrow and I'll try to get pics then!
    Mathews Staff Shooter Northern Dutchess Archery & Sportsman Supply - www.ndarchery.com

Worthless post without pics..........you disapoint me..........

LOL
    PSE PRO STAFF

Trophy Ridge Pro Staff * Rocket Aeroheads Pro Staff * Vortex Optics Pro Staff * The Buck Bomb Pro Staff

Quote Originally Posted by NYBowhunter911 View Post
    Worthless post without pics..........you disapoint me..........

LOL
    Sorry man, had to get the pink bow out for the little one and then the wife took off with the camera...I'm home with the girls and no camera...

10" setup

id like to see pics also, that is what im wanting to set up on my bow.

I haven't heard anything yet.
    New Breed Archery Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff, Vortex Field Staff, Dead Center Archery Staff Shooter, BowJax Staff Shooter, Vaportrail Silver Staff
    "A drinking camp with a hunting problem....yup, that's it!"

New Breed Genetix

Todd,

Respnded via email this morning.

Thanks,

Les Sheaffer

2013 Ten Point Tactical XLT
    2013 Ten Point Stealth SS / Eotech 512
    Self Sufficent, Self Reliant, Self Aware

doesn't anyone else find it funny that all you have to do to become a staff shooter is buy a stab from this guy. if that's the case, right now i'm a staff shooter for bowtech and easton. i mean i bought their product so i guess i'm a staff shooter. thanks for offering me a position on the staff, but i think i will decline

Someone pee in your flakes this AM!? Todd is trying to spread the word and in this industry its not the easiest thing!

Here's some props for his gear!

So you think the stab is too long to hunt with?! OK, here is a smaller one...

thanks for sticking up for me nerdhick, you try and help people out and this is what you get, if i was just trying to sell stabs by making them a staff shooter i would be out of business, the way i have been flooded with emails, my shooters are selected by me personally and based apon there quailifications,anyways thanks for the pictures and glad you like the stabs.
    Todd Reich
    Phone # 570-658-1069
    Dead Center Archery Products
    deadcenterarchery.com

Todd, I appreciate what you are doing for me! Don't let one persons opinion upset you!

Rick
    Stage 1 Strings Hunting PS / Fury X Archery SS / Dead Center Archery PS / Slick Trick PS / Gold Tip AS / Carbomask PS / Trophy Blend Scents PS / Tenzing FS / Bohning SS / U-Slide PS / Spot Hogg PS / TightSpot Quiver PS / Mossy Oak PS / Swarovski Field Tech / Team QAD PS

Quote Originally Posted by ricksmathew View Post
    Todd, I appreciate what you are doing for me! Don't let one persons opinion upset you!

Rick
    sorry i made that sound like i was upset, im really not , i was just trying to get a point across.
    Todd Reich
    Phone # 570-658-1069
    Dead Center Archery Products
    deadcenterarchery.com

I got to say here....Todd from Dead Center Archery is one of the nicest guys I have encountered in archery and makes a product that is second to none to boot! His stabilizers are top notch and he is one of the few people in this industry that listens to his customers. I have had lengthy converstations with him and he not only listens, but takes notes. He truely wants to make his products THE BEST! From my experience, his priority is making a top notch product and bettering the sport. So far, he has hit a home run. I HIGHLY suggest anyone looking at these stabilizer to stop looking and BUY ONE. You won't be disappointed.

Keep up the great work!
    Hoyt National Staff Dead Centery Archery Products National Staff Victory Archery National Staff
    Bi-Delta Vanes National Staff Team Feather Vision Trophy Blend Scents Staff Viper Archery National Staff

from what i have seen they look like nice stabs. as far as just buying a stab to be a staff shooter, if that is what Todd wants to do to get his product out then who is to say he is wrong. for most staff shooters spots you have to have a pro or semi pro resume, he is wanting guys(or girls) that love the sport of archery, not just target but hunting as well. i think what he is doing is great, it gives the average weekend shooter, that shoots to have fun not to compete all the time to promote his product and not have to have a 5 page resume to be a shooter for him. i applaude you Todd, i thinks its a great thing you are doing and hopefully soon i will order my set up.
    James

Well folks I have talk to Todd quit the bit on the phone and bought stuff from him. his product to me is the best I have ever shoot I think hardwoodhitman should not be knocking peoples stuff I am sure he must have never had a dead center stabilizer because if he did he would not be talking like that anyway thats my thought.deadeyeD

I as well received my stabilizer in the mail. I shot it for about an hour tonight and my groups tightened up at 50 yards without question. I am using the 8" hunter with the weight set and the 10 degree quick disconnect. Todd your products are top notch Thanks again.

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast