Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Post Up Singles...

Easlo, do you know of any 3d shoots in the Nashville/Ft Campbell area?
    Hoyt Crx 35 Red fusion
    Fuse stabilizer
    Fuse Pilot Comp sight
    Trophy Taker Fall Away Rest

Quote Originally Posted by still_true View Post
    mother of 2 looking for someone in or near sw OH to hang out with. currently with bow, but if he doesn't come out of the wood work soon, it's getting sold!! i hate to part with it...haven't even had it a year yet! come on guys...you're letting two good things go to waste!
    Move to IL and its a done deal

Joe Montana was dead on with his post on Dec. 12th. People must have common interest and be at the point in life for a solid relationship to continue.

Hummmm….why not......A Pallas Athena, 55, divorced, no children, college educated. Totally into competitive archery. Have been quietly looking for someone who won’t be put off by my competitive nature or my shooting 5 days a week or more. Want meaning and not fluff.
    '11 Hoyt Alpha Elite (Z5)--Field/FITA....'13 Hoyt PCE (Spirals)--Spots
    Member: NFAA....USA Archery....LOFT Archery Team....
    “There are only two types of player—those who keep their nerves under control and win championships, and those who do not.” ~Harry Vardon

Well i guess it doesn't hurt to throw up a post here be nice to find a woman that enjoys archery, I'm male and 39 years old, divorced and i have 2 kids my son is 15 and lives with me my daughter is 12 and lives with her mother and both of my kids have bows. My son shoots a mission mence and i just got my daughter a parker side-kick extreme. I live i mass, if you would like to read more about me i'm on plentyoffish.com which is a free dating site doesn't cost anything to put a profile up or to talk to people on it.

i forgot me user name for plenyoffish t-rex3497

Quote Originally Posted by tpuc View Post
    any women from northern wisconsin?
    AKA SWAMP DONKIES. Lol jk! Couldn't help it...every time my buddy goes up north for fishing tournys he talks about chasing "swamp donkies" at the local bars and it kills me everytime!
    2013 Strother Wrath SHO, Limbdriver, Trophy Ridge Cypher 5, Rage Extreme, GT Hunter XT
    Proud Southpaw!
    Offical member of team Bows before Hoes!!
    LOL @ Liberals

Any ladies on here from MN? Let's get this page going again.

As odd as it feels to post on here, I figure what the heck. I am 35, never married, no children (at least that's what the judge says!). I have a degree and work in the natural resources, though my work has transitioned to primarily office work. I love everything outdoors, from camping and hiking to golf or any other sport. I have been in Wyoming now for 8 years and change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just looking for friends PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post
    Single, Male, 29, Cleveland Ohio, no kids, 1 dog
    What are you doin here Chino????

Gotta admit this is pretty funny but oh well why not. I'm 25 and guide trophy fly fishing trips for a local outfitter I have bachelors in exercise science and I am back in school getting my RN and I would probably already be taken if I would keep my butt out of the woods long enough.
    2012 Elite Answer 29" @ 76lb, Harvest time HT-1 350's w/85gr. inserts, Shuttle T 125 gr.
    IQ Retina Lock, Trophy Ridge Drop Zone rest, B-Stinger stab, Tight Spot quiver

"I would probably already be taken if..." Now that there is funny. Who voted... you, your mom, & your sister. ha ha just kidding... couldn't resist.

And why is it funny to post here? So far we have a 100% success rate on long term relationships for people who have hooked up here. Of course that might be because zero people have actually hooked up here I guess.

I'd be taken too if there was a 35 to 40ish somewhat cute fairly sane girl who would like to chase dreams and hunt her ass off from Maine to Montana. Is that being unrealistic? I originally thought this thread had potential.

Will put myself on here 21 yr old south dakota girl, college business students, no kids, into compition archery, would like a guy that can keep up with my shooting. Would also like to meet anybody that likes to shoot compitions around sd to practice with.
    Mathews DXT

"Archers hit what they aim at"
    "A good archer does it until they do it right. A great archer does it until they can't do it wrong."

huh... 21. Damn. All the people I've met from S.D. are pretty nice. Not too far from Montana either. Meet me in Sturgis with your older sister maybe? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Montana View Post
    huh... 21. Damn. All the people I've met from S.D. are pretty nice. Not too far from Montana either. Meet me in Sturgis with your older sister maybe? lol
    guess your out of luck cause i dont have an older sister and of course we are nice
    Mathews DXT

"A good archer does it until they do it right. A great archer does it until they can't do it wrong."

Ok you're fairly young.... how about your mom? lol But she has to hunt! I have two guides that work for me in Montana. Both are in Jackson Hole right now. They'd probably make a good match for you. Both are about 25.

Quote Originally Posted by sdhunter09 View Post
    Will put myself on here 21 yr old south dakota girl, college business students, no kids, into compition archery, would like a guy that can keep up with my shooting. Would also like to meet anybody that likes to shoot compitions around sd to practice with.

Maybe you should look at relocating to Florida....we shoot year round . and our competition is a little more compettive here.
    In God we Trust all others pay CASH

I message from my phone...so posts are short and sweet . No need for grammar , figure it out man.

we also shoot year around it just happens to be inside abt nov.-april depending if you hunt or not that is y we have indoor 3d shoots around here but i wouldnt mind moving south i could handle not seeing as much snow anyway
    Mathews DXT

what a odd place to meet someone, but this would be great place to find someone that you would have something in common with. I would like to find someone that love the outdoors as much as I do. I like to go camping, fishing, hunting and shoot 3-D all summer long.

Any south Georgia girls on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Montana View Post
    "I would probably already be taken if..." Now that there is funny. Who voted... you, your mom, & your sister. ha ha just kidding... couldn't resist.

And why is it funny to post here? So far we have a 100% success rate on long term relationships for people who have hooked up here. Of course that might be because zero people have actually hooked up here I guess.

I'd be taken too if there was a 35 to 40ish somewhat cute fairly sane girl who would like to chase dreams and hunt her ass off from Maine to Montana. Is that being unrealistic? I originally thought this thread had potential.
    There are gals here in MT that hunt their asses off!

Quote Originally Posted by sdhunter09 View Post
    we also shoot year around it just happens to be inside abt nov.-april depending if you hunt or not that is y we have indoor 3d shoots around here but i wouldnt mind moving south i could handle not seeing as much snow anyway
    Yeah, we also have indoors here to. Just more shooting all around.
    In God we Trust all others pay CASH

I message from my phone...so posts are short and sweet . No need for grammar , figure it out man.

Yeah but that also has to do with the amount of shooters. We have more guys that just bow hunt. You know pull their bow out a week before deer season and put it back in storage the day its done.
    Mathews DXT

any ladys from sw pa or maryland area in here looking for a shooting partner maybe more?

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast