Thread: Oneida bow rebuilds

Oneida bow rebuilds

Oneida Bows is an Authorized CPOneida Eagle Bows Dealer. We are a full service professional shop. Working on Oneida Eagle Bows only. At Oneida Bows we have been servicing/rebuilding oneida bows for many years with hundreds of satisfied customers. Oneida Bows rebuilds will make your bow smoother/quieter.
    We will inspect and repair your oneida eagle bows,
    Timing System
    Rockers
    Cam/Module System
    Hinge and Limb Alignment
    Tune your bow
    New string B50,450+,452x
    Cost, 85.00 US plus Shipping
    Additional Charge for any other parts/cables.

Oneida Eagle Bows

AN AUTHORIZED CPONEIDA EAGLE BOWS DEALER
    For more information please go to www.oneidabows.net or email us at sales@oneidabows.net
    Thanks for looking

oneida bows

ttt

oneida bows

ttt

Authorized CPOneida Eagle Bows Dealer
    For more information please go to www.oneidabows.net or email us at www.oneidabows.net

Oneida Bows

For info www.oneidabows.net or email sales@oneidabows.net

Oneida Bows is an Authorized CPOneida Eagle Bows Dealer. We are a full service professional shop. Working on Oneida Eagle Bows only. At Oneida Bows we have been servicing/rebuilding oneida bows for many years with hundreds of satisfied customers. Oneida Bows rebuilds will make your bow smoother/quieter.
    Timing System
    Rockers
    Cam/Module System
    Hinge and Limb Alignment
    Tune your bow
    New string B50,450+,452x

Oneida Bows has a large inventory of parts available for all oneida bows. Here is a picture of our latest purchase. If its for an oneida and you need it please contact us. From the Oneida H250 to the Oneida Falcon we have the parts.
    Last edited by Oneida Bows; April 19th, 2009 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneida Bows View Post

For info www.oneidabows.net or email sales@oneidabows.net

Timing System
    Rockers
    Cam/Module System
    Hinge and Limb Alignment
    Tune your bow
    New string B50,450+,452x

Oneida Bows has a large inventory of parts available for all oneida bows. Here is a picture of our latest purchase. If its for an oneida and you need it please contact us. From the Oneida H250 to the Oneida Falcon we have the parts.
    ttt

how much for one complete bow

kountryman7

The price varies depending on what the bow needs and what the customer wants done.
    Pm sent.

Oneida Bows

Here is a link to our used bows section Kountryman7. http://www.oneidabows.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=7
    Prices for a complete used bow start at around 175.00 and up.

bow rebuild

Hello, I'm a new to archery and this forum. I'm interested in having my screaming bow rebuilt, however I can't seem to locate a manual or anything showing a breakdown- so I can talk about what needs fixing. On the top lever..there's a plastic v shaped piece that i believe needs replacing and the string is broken.....should i take the limbs off so that it's not stored under pressure? Thanks in advance. Sam

oneida screaming eagle

We have an oneida forum at www.oneidabows.net for those interested in oneida bows. As for taking the pressure off your cables I would loosen the timing hub tensioning screw with the star washer. Then loosen the limb bolts two turns at a time removing the tension on the bow. The part you mention is the yoke saddle and we have them in stock.
    We have parts for the screaming eagle available if you need anything else also. Here is a link to a manual that will cover what needs being done on your bow. http://www.oneidabows.net/forum/view...?t=335&start=0
    We also have charts available for your bow here at http://www.oneidabows.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=305
    If you need more info please contact us.

Lightbulb 1st Oneida

I had to sell my bow last year to get financially ready for our first child. I have always wanted to buy an Oneida Eagle.
    Don't have a whole lot of money but am looking to spend around $300; and not to be to picky but would like to get into a used one that is newer than 2002.

Any Ideas?

Thank you,

oneida

Hello, we dont have any bows that fit your requirments at this time but will let you know if we see anything. We get trade ins all the time. We carry an inventory of bows new/used in stock at all times. PM sent.

Is that stealth conversion still available? Any LFM's? PIC's
    Pro-Eagles?

For info www.oneidabows.net or email
    sales@oneidabows.net

For info www.oneidabows.net or email
    sales@oneidabows.net
    Triple H nice to hear your all set.
    Here at www.oneidabows.net we are always available to help others 24/7 at our forum http://www.oneidabows.net/forum/ for those with questions.
    At our charts/manuals section there 24/7.
    Information and Help always free by Archers Helping Archers.