Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whisper Creek Archery

Whisper Creek Archery

It is with sadness that I send this announcment that WCA will not continue business in 2009, With the current economy and industry consolidation it has become impossible to continue this endeavor. We thank all those in this industry that gave their best and the people with in our company that have with great hardship continued to strive for the best out come.

Fuse has acquired the youth line and under the Freestyle banner they will take this product to the next level. The people at both Hoyt and Fuse have been working very hard to insure these products will be better than ever. I have gained a great respect for their staff.

In these hard times we all must stand together and trust in God that times will get better, and the industry that we all love so much will see grace. There are many small bow companies like WCA that are in the same position, and many of you small dealers. We will continue to pray for.

To our valued customers: I'm truly sorry, and as the President I can say we did all we could do. I felt compeled to send this announcment and heartfelt thanks to everyone.

Jeff Nish
    President

times are so tough right now, it isn't pretty what has been happening in usa

Jeff

Sorry to hear that, best of luck in your future.

Jon

I'm sure that there will others in the next year.

Good luck in your next endeavor

BB
    "Shoot Straight & have FUN!!

Sorry to hear about that Jeff. I loved testing your bows in 07..

Hope to see you back sometime with extreme power..
    Executive Producer IENT
    Makers of the Game Outdoors Unlimited

Owner/Editor
    outdoorproductreview.com

Jeff,

PM sent

Jeff sorry to hear that but best of luck to you in the future. I really hope that the economy turns arounf cause i would hate to see more of the smaller companys have to shut there doors. Hope the future is brighter.
    bowrattler.com, 60x custom strings, Xtreme Stabalization
    Alien X!!!!!!

it's sad to see what the tough times are doing to smaller buisness. I wish you the best.

sORRY TO SEE YOU GO aLWAYS HAVE SHOT PSE JUST PERCHASED A STEALTH AND COULS NOT BE HAPPIER.
    FARWELL

Sorry to hear that............. I loved the Innovator Pro I had a couple years ago and being a member of your forum aswell.........

Wca????

This is odd. I have a stealth and Innovator pro. I ordered new limbs for my innovator pro and strings/cables for my stealth. Got the limbs in late December. No cables, but no alarma since I ordered them later in december. I called last week, got no answer, but my cables were shipped USPS with a whisper creek invoice FRIDAY JANUARY 9th! So, there is something going on, but what? I guess I am lucky, I have an extra set of limbs for my pro.

wca ?

I have a whisper creek panther that is only a few months old and the limbs cracked now what, are you covering anything under warranty. I think you should people are still selling bows online and not mentioning that if something breaks they are sol !!!!!!!! Would have been nice to keep your web site open or a phone line to let people know what is going on I've been trying to get a hold of you for a month. Sorry Jeff I feel awful for you but its hard times for every one right now and you owe it to your customers. I didn't have 280 dollars to throw away and neither do any of your other customers.

I also would like to know if anything can be done with warranty repairs?
    watch our hunting and bowfishing webcast at AimNLowTV.com

sorry to hear the company is no longer in production, I currently agree with the ppl that are having warranty issues. I live in Ontario Canada and have contacted WCA on a few occassions and no offence to the company but for there customer service `IT SUCKED `, not only could they not answer my questions but it sounded like they did not want to help me in any way or form. It is pretty sad cause I am the only one in southern ontario I do believe that is shooting WCA bow and was trying to help get them more buisness and a few friends from different clubs were actually interested in purchasing one after they have shot mine. To bad for the poor customer service and to bad they went out of buisness - but what do you expect when you have poor customer service.

Thats really weird i have had nothing but good dealings with WCA.

Wish you the best Jeff

So Sorry Jeff

Mlabonte
    What a representitive of Canada you are NOT
    I'm also from Ontario Canada i Had a Lazer 3d which went back to WCA new limbs and Strings and was shipped back to me no questions asked (limbs where Cracked) There service was fine the bow shot great i had no issues. I just like twin cams better. A friend of mine also shoots one and has had no issues

Tinker
    P.S. Good Luck Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by MLabonte View Post
    sorry to hear the company is no longer in production, I currently agree with the ppl that are having warranty issues. I live in Ontario Canada and have contacted WCA on a few occassions and no offence to the company but for there customer service `IT SUCKED `, not only could they not answer my questions but it sounded like they did not want to help me in any way or form. It is pretty sad cause I am the only one in southern ontario I do believe that is shooting WCA bow and was trying to help get them more buisness and a few friends from different clubs were actually interested in purchasing one after they have shot mine. To bad for the poor customer service and to bad they went out of buisness - but what do you expect when you have poor customer service.

I never said I had a issue w/ the bow - just the cx service. I had left messages - no replys or call back's, call and ask about info and even gave my e-mail so they could send it to me - nothing back, talked to a rep in early november late october about replacing a part on the bow "cable slide" and asked for pricing on it - told me to e-mail them instead - so e-mailed them no reply back.
    Personally I like the bow and how it shoot's but it seemed like no one wanted ta answer any of my questions or give me any details on the product I have.
    Personally I never dealed w/ Jeff, maybe I kept getting the wrong person to talk to........? But for a company who was still new to the buisness ya think that person I got would have took the time to atleast e-mail me back.
    My thought's not your's......................
    I never said I was the only one - but locally have never seen anyone else shooting a WCA bow, and never said I was a rep for them. Read more carefully next time.

What about repairs??

Does anyone know anybody who can repair whisper creek stuff? I took my innavator pro to a local bow shop and they put it in the wrong press and it came apart. I am crushed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shots3

QUOTE=wca bows;1053497520]It is with sadness that I send this

announcment that WCA will not continue business in 2009, With the current economy and industry consolidation it has become impossible to continue this endeavor. We thank all those in this industry that gave their best and the people with in our company that have with great hardship continued to strive for the best out come.

Fuse has acquired the youth line and under the Freestyle banner they will take this product to the next level. The people at both Hoyt and Fuse have been working very hard to insure these products will be better than ever. I have gained a great respect for their staff.

In these hard times we all must stand together and trust in God that times will get better, and the industry that we all love so much will see grace. There are many small bow companies like WCA that are in the same position, and many of you small dealers. We will continue to pray for.

To our valued customers: I'm truly sorry, and as the President I can say we did all we could do. I felt compeled to send this announcment and heartfelt thanks to everyone.

Jeff Nish
    President[/QUOTE]

Guys, I know this isn't going to help but the way I understand it is that Hoyt purchased the rights to the youth bow and they can help you with that. Any of the other bows I believe your just plain out of luck. Sorry!

It sucks that you guys cant get warranty work but this guy had to shutdown his business and that means people lost jobs. How can they do warranty work if they dont have money to pay people to do it?????????????

wca

I have no sympathy for whisper creek. I have a panther actually my second one that is junk. I tried to contact them for a few months, talked to dealers who were unaware that they shut their doors. You would think they would have at least notified their dealers of their bad fortune. Times are tough so lets screw the people who were loyal and bought your products. The least they could have done is left a notice on their web site not just cancel it. People are still selling their products and not telling anyone that they have gone out of business. Most people don't have money to throw away so I'm sorry I don't feel as bad for Whisper Creek as some do!! I feel sorry for the hundreds or probably thousands Who now have a whisper creek lying in their archery junk drawer and just got screwed out of hundreds of dollars!!

Unhappy Its Gonna Get Worse Now That Obamas In Office!!!!

Jeff, Your Company Never Did Me Wrong.....Ive Been And Will Continue To Shoot Your Fine Product. This Economy Is Going Straight Down The Tubes As I Type.....Im From Detroit, And The Rest Of The Country Hasnt Even Come Close To Seeing What These Small Companys Are Going Through. Major Automotive Companys (Parts Suppliers) Worth 100's Of Millions Of Dollars, Are Shutting Doors With Out Warning. Guys With 30 Years In At These Places, Just Getting Pink Slips With No Thank You. Its A Sad Day In America!!!!!! And With Obama In Office, Our American Dollar Is Falling Quicker Then A Fat Guy On A High Dive!!!!!!! You Can Still Get Parts For Your Whisper Creek Bows Through E-Bay....Limbs, Cams, Hell Even Complete Bows. And The Youth Bow Line Got Bought Out By FUSE Archery!!!!!!!! Im Not One To Complain......Times Are Tough, But If Your Gonna Let Someones Misfortune Bring You Down....Quickly Motivate Yourself, Because Its Gonna Get A Whole Lot Worse Before It Gets Better. Everytime I Ever Called Whisper Creek Archery......They Answered.

Quote Originally Posted by killsnake1 View Post
    I have no sympathy for whisper creek. I have a panther actually my second one that is junk. I tried to contact them for a few months, talked to dealers who were unaware that they shut their doors. You would think they would have at least notified their dealers of their bad fortune. Times are tough so lets screw the people who were loyal and bought your products. The least they could have done is left a notice on their web site not just cancel it. People are still selling their products and not telling anyone that they have gone out of business. Most people don't have money to throw away so I'm sorry I don't feel as bad for Whisper Creek as some do!! I feel sorry for the hundreds or probably thousands Who now have a whisper creek lying in their archery junk drawer and just got screwed out of hundreds of dollars!!
    Wow 3 whole posts!!! Most likely the guy who sold me my extended warraty at Circuit City 6 month's ago!LMAO
    Do you rally think they started WCA with the intention to go out of business? LMAO @ the guy with 3 posts

Quote Originally Posted by ishootbear View Post
    Wow 3 whole posts!!! Most likely the guy who sold me my extended warraty at Circuit City 6 month's ago!LMAO
    Do you rally think they started WCA with the intention to go out of business? LMAO @ the guy with 3 posts
    Tell that to your son on his first day of his first year of bowhunting. Then you get a new bow a few weeks into the season and that one goes to heck to. Two bows in two months. I contacted them and they said they would send me a third bow and it never came. If they would have told me right away I would have been mad but at least they wouldn't have lied to me. I waited for a few weeks and tried to contact them and they were gone. Thats why I'm mad, I don't want to sound like a ___ but I don't like being lie to!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wca bows View Post

Jeff Nish
    President

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast