Thread: '95 Hoyt Defiant Supreme

'95 Hoyt Defiant Supreme

I have a 1995 Hoyt Defiant Supreme if someone is interested. It has new Superslam Supreme limbs and Zebra string and cables. Also has an 11 inch Hoyt stablizer. The bows draw is 28 to 30 and poundage is 60 to 70. 43 inches axle to axle, #2 command cams. Brown machined aluminum riser is in very good condition. The bow was purchased as it is now, and actually has a 2 inch to long of string on it, which allows the draw to go to 31 inch. It changes the poundage on the bow and increases it to over 70lbs, but I'm not sure how much. I purchased a new Zebra string the right length, which actually puts the draw and poundage right as stated above. I was told by Hoyt reps that it will not hurt to shoot the bow set up with the longer string, which is on it now, but I can't handle the poundage. Working on getting pictures. If interested, pm me for more info.

For got to mention, I'm asking $200 TYD, U.S. only. This bow is in VERY good condition for it's age, and is a flawless shooter. Typical for these bows if you know them.

I have a set of command cams that will shorten the draw length from 27 to 29 inches. The Bow also comes with a Matching Hoyt detachable quiver that locks on the bow at the limb pockets. It is in excellent condition, including the foam in the hood.

would you sell the command cams i need 28.5 ''
    thanks ace

Only quiver and stabilizer included.
    Attached Images Attached Images

cams

do you have command cams if so would you sell them i need a 28.5 draw i have a hoyt def that i need to change the draw
    thanks ace