a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2- Oneida Eagle Bows For Sale

2- Oneida Eagle Bows For Sale

For sale: 1 Oneida Black Eagle 50-70# and 1 Oneida Black Eagle 60-80# both with all draw length mods and 2pc quiver. PM or email mtsmith@centurytel.net with questions Thanks

Onieda

You need to post a price- Archery talk rules
    PSE Vendetta DC
    John's Custom Strings + Bow-A Constrictor Bow Presses
    "Of all the sounds on earth let me hear the bugle of a bull elk on a cold morning in the Rocky mountains, and then one more-The still small voice of God." Psalm 19

Bows for sale

sorry guys, your choice $400 each or both for $700 you pay shipping

Oneida bows for sale

I believe that both these bows are 05 models. Purchased 06. One used 1 season the other for 2. Both are in excellent condition!

specs?????? camo?

Oneida bows for sale

What do you want to know? As it says 1 is 50-70# 1 is 60-80# both are MI autmun camo ,both have 2pc oneida quiver and both have all of the mods 27-31" Let me know if there's something else. Thanks

Can you post pics ? Look on the sticker on the bottom power limb.... are these mediums ? Medium LF ? Short ? If its Mich Autumn camo then its about 8-9 years old..... need some pics to verify ...... thanks

Northern Pa., NW corner of Bradford County
    Michigan Autumn was not available in 05. Realtree High Definition hardwoods green was the standard camo in 05 and then custom availability included red/white/blue & and zerba/black.
    The Mich. Autumn pattern was one done by air brush painting using stencils rather than the current film dip method and dates back to the Oneida NY days.

Oneida bows for sale

The 50-70# is a med draw and the 60-80# is a short draw. The serial #'s are 1st one CPA0239 2nd one CPA0471. If that helps. Email me and I can send pics over. mtsmith@centurytel.net

Bowhunt2 info

Here are pics and serial numbers of Marks black eagle bows.
    CPA0239 50/70 RH Medium

CPA0477 60/80 Short

looks like both bows are old NY paint...late build 1999 or 2000 model years...in 2001 they were using skyline dip on the newer parts but still had some leftover old stock from the transfer out of NY...if the bows have wood limbs (and it looks like they do)..they are older models...everything new in the black eagle except for long draws were ESC'd since about 2002 ish

they didnt use michigan autumn after 2001...i wish they had it was a great camo..(those look like great bows )

not sure if those serial numbers are 2002 and 2004,,,,i dont have my oneida chart handy...anyone know

Mike
    Last edited by Mikie Day; January 26th, 2009 at 08:55 AM.

Those serial numbers are Pollington era. So most likely, 0 after the CPA signifies 2001 on the chart. Some early risers!
    Last edited by oakwood304; January 26th, 2009 at 09:01 AM.
    Loyal Lever Limb Shooter for 20+ Years!

michigan autumn

That was a real nice camo. I heard CPO made some in those colors also.
    Last edited by Oneida Bows; January 26th, 2009 at 09:38 AM.

The Black Eagle that I bought directly from Matt in 2001 looked identical to those, so I know they were available through 01.

the camo was still available from cpo from leftover inventory from ny...but nobody at cpo did this camo...if they did they would still be very busy...Dan carswell was one of the main painters for oneida and he never did anything after the move

but either way, those are some nice looking bows...and 400.00 ea isnt a crazy price for a good ol black eagle in michigan autumn
    Last edited by Mikie Day; January 26th, 2009 at 01:57 PM.

Oneida bows for sale

Hey guys just checking in. My brother-inlaw and I bought these bows new at the same time. in '05. what i've been able to find out is that they were left over inv. at the shop and were ordered in the MI autumn camo. sounds like the guy got them '01 or '02. Thanks.

Northern Pa., NW corner of Bradford County
    The CPA "0" in the ser # would indicate 2001 model. CPA 1 was 2002, CPA 2 2003 and so on.

Sounds as if they were some left over inventory from the NY days.

Still very great bows in a very nice and highly sought after pattern. During the day that camo pattern was a $ 75.00 option. Unless they have been converted they should have wood outers which makes them sweeter yet IMO. Easy to tell as if they have ESC's highly unlikely they would have matching camo.

Very nice bows.

Awesome paint job !!!!!!!!!!!

Boy I must do great work...ooooooooooooooops I mine the guy that painted those bow really did great work.... 2001 was the last of the hand painted bows there where some boxed up when they moved but not many... Oh by the way I'm the guy that painted them Dan Carswell...

Hey Mike whatta mean I never did anything after they left us in Ny. I believe I painted a few things for you and 100s of others...Mike call me or send me your phone # I have amonster bow I need to talk to you about... Heres my # 315-592-1970

are these cast risers then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher3:16 View Post
    Boy I must do great work...ooooooooooooooops I mine the guy that painted those bow really did great work.... 2001 was the last of the hand painted bows there where some boxed up when they moved but not many... Oh by the way I'm the guy that painted them Dan Carswell...

Hey Mike whatta mean I never did anything after they left us in Ny. I believe I painted a few things for you and 100s of others...Mike call me or send me your phone # I have amonster bow I need to talk to you about... Heres my # 315-592-1970
    Dan....lol, i thought you fell off the earth my friend...i ment you didnt do anything for oneida...some of us remember your aftermarket jobs...a little bit of ol school now adays would be awesome

i will hollar

Mikie

Quote Originally Posted by truetuner View Post
    are these cast risers then ?
    i bet they are machined...but i dont want to bend up anyones horns buy saying one way or the other...lol,

Dan...it was great talking to you...

pm me sometime

Mikie

Oneida bows for sale

Hey guys, These bows have the wood outboard limbs and all camo is matching, including the quivers. Any other questions PM Thanks

that is awesome...i have always like the wood over the carbon, quieter

i hear ya mikie...... LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast