Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSE Bow Madness

PSE Bow Madness

Who has shot these bows? What are they like?

I saw one the other day and it looked really nice. I picked it up and it felt good in my hand and that's not the way previous PSE bows have felt to me.
    ...and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer. Genesis 21
    ...Jehu drew a bow with his full strength 2 Kings 9
    Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you...Genesis 9
    Take your weapons, the quiver and the bow, and go out. And when you have taken something by hunting, make from it a small meal...Genesis 27

Very nice line of bows for the money. Soooooooooo you had it in your hand and didn't shoot it LOL that would have answered all your questions. Bottom line your going to learn nothing unless you need someone else's approval on what you shoot. What I like and what you like can be in two different worlds. These types of questions always slay me-----they are approval seeking questions. Go shoot one for yourself they are very nice IMHO.
    Have a good day and a better hunt

Pse

I agree with Dale B-1, go shoot the bow, I'm a PSE dealer and did a mini review on some of the 2009 bows, including the Bow Madness. I was very impressed and so have my customers. Go to www.thebowdoctor.net to look at some of the speeds I got. PM with any questions.

I am going to be testing one for the review this year.
    Executive Producer IENT
    Makers of the Game Outdoors Unlimited

Owner/Editor
    outdoorproductreview.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dale_B1 View Post
    Very nice line of bows for the money. Soooooooooo you had it in your hand and didn't shoot it LOL that would have answered all your questions. Bottom line your going to learn nothing unless you need someone else's approval on what you shoot. What I like and what you like can be in two different worlds. These types of questions always slay me-----they are approval seeking questions. Go shoot one for yourself they are very nice IMHO.:

If they slay you then don't comment. I didn't shoot it because I did not have time. I was just curious if anyone had an experience (good or bad) that I might learn from. In the future when I ask for opinions act like I'm not talking to you cause I'm not.
    Last edited by powerpoint9; February 8th, 2009 at 04:06 PM.
    Take your weapons, the quiver and the bow, and go out. And when you have taken something by hunting, make from it a small meal...Genesis 27

Quote Originally Posted by vandollr View Post
    I agree with Dale B-1, go shoot the bow, I'm a PSE dealer and did a mini review on some of the 2009 bows, including the Bow Madness. I was very impressed and so have my customers. Go to www.thebowdoctor.net to look at some of the speeds I got. PM with any questions.
    I am going to go shoot one. As I mentioned to super ditz dale. I picked it up that day but did not have time to shoot. I've discovered when I'm trying to make up my mind about a bow it helps me to shoot several bows, even one that I may not like. To get a better comparison to what I thinks feels good. That takes time.

That particular day I was taking a friend of mine to the shop that has never been hunting in his life. It wasn't time to shoot.

People like Dale B-1-pain cause a lot of people not to post even the simplest questions. I could care less what dale B-1 pain thinks about my question. Judgmental know it alls need to stay out the threads they don't like.
    Last edited by powerpoint9; February 8th, 2009 at 04:02 PM.

shot the BM 32 today 70 lb. bow set at 29 inch draw turned down to 60 lb. 320 grain arrow at 299 same bow arrow and draw weight at 27 inches at 281 I thought it was a smooth draw and very stable at full draw IMO a very nice bow and you cant beat the price

Quote Originally Posted by aboa View Post
    shot the BM 32 today 70 lb. bow set at 29 inch draw turned down to 60 lb. 320 grain arrow at 299 same bow arrow and draw weight at 27 inches at 281 I thought it was a smooth draw and very stable at full draw IMO a very nice bow and you cant beat the price
    Thanks for sharing your experience. That's what I was asking for. It's great to have intelligent archers on AT.

I shot the XS, proly the most smooth bow I have ever shot. I was very impressed. If I had not just gotten an X-Force,, I would be shooting a Bow Madness!!

LOVED IT SO MUCH I ORDERED AN MADNESS XL AND HAVING AT MEMBER APAnTN PUT CUSTOM STRINGS AND SUPERTUNING IT,SHOULD BE SHOOTING IT THIS WEEK
    WE OFFER MISSOURI HUNTS WITH XTREME HUNTS MIDWEST
    N.E KENTUCKY WITH D.A OUTFITTERS
    SOUTHERN OHIO WITH WHITETAILS ONLY OUTFITTERS
    INDIANA WITH TWIN CREEK OUTFITTERS
    ALL TOP NOTCH OUTFITTERS!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HOYT68 View Post
    LOVED IT SO MUCH I ORDERED AN MADNESS XL AND HAVING AT MEMBER APAnTN PUT CUSTOM STRINGS AND SUPERTUNING IT,SHOULD BE SHOOTING IT THIS WEEK
    Wow I'm impressed. Thanks for sharing your experience. Life is so much simpler when people share their experience and not their opinion.

Bm

I have shot all three! I would say it is one of the most underated bows on the market!! These bows are the real deal! Speed and vibe free and super quiet! Not a bad one in the bunch! Can't beat the great price!

I've shot the 32", and liked it a lot.
    PSE Pro Staff HHA Field Staff Americas Best Bowstrings
    President-Neuse River Bowhunters
    X-Force Baby!

I have an XL on order. I shot the one Cory (the owner of xXx Archery) has and it shoots awesome. So now I have one on order. With all the bows out there and Cory shoots one what is that saying???

Glad to hear the good reviews, i'm currently looking for a new bow right now. I had a Fred Bear Lights Out, and sold it last year. I loved the bow, but needed money fast. I'm trying to decide right now between the Bow Madness and the Truth 2.

Bow ?

I have a 09 GX Dream season and chose it over the bow madness for the speed and the balance of the bow !

I have been shooting a 1 cam bow for years and thought I never would switch back to a 2 cam bow, But I shot the dreamseason and Wow !

The bow madness is a great bow also and at a cheaper price just not as fast and did not balance right for me .

I do think you were a little hard on Dale b1 I think he was saying just to shoot one you may like it . And He was making a joke you may have took the wrong way !

I am someone who keeps a bow for 2-5 years for hunting and loves the bow I am shooting and when I shoot some of the new ones after I have been shooting the same bow for 3 or so years I am blown away on how much the bows have improved over that time period in speed smoothness and how quiet they are !

I just picked up a bm 32 and have a bm xl on order. I dont think you can beat these bows for the price. they are fast for single cams and are dead quiet and shock free. gotta change the strings out right away though as most know that the stock pse strings arent great

holy crap my coach just let me pull hers and it was the smoothest draw EVER im goint to try to buy the 2011 model

I have an XL If you can find a better bow for the money, I suggest you buy it instead.

Great shooting bow for a greater price.

My number 0ne bow!!!! It is a 09 model and has the original string on it. I baby this bow. It has a very smooth draw and a nice wall. I have owned alot of PSE bows and this is by far there best single cam bow. I like one cam bows, My bow fits me. It is like a natural extention of my arm. But I would encourage you to shoot one. Some people are different. But I'll bet you end up with one. I want to try the 2011 model. People are saying it is even better.

I have a 2010 xs model and I love it, for the money, heck even for more money, you will be hard pressed to find a better shooting bow. I love the size of the xs as it allows for really tight shots through trees and from blinds, and I have a 30.5 inch draw. It is as accurate as can be and shoots lights out
    Boomer Sooner

love my 2009 mc best shooting single cam bow i have ever owened or shot by far.

Will be shooting my '09 BM for many years to come. Can see no reason to shoot anything else. Mel

I agree with all. I too hunted with the XS and the MC in the past few years, Said I would never shoot a double cam bow again until the EVO can out. You will love the BowMadness line. The XS is one of the best treestand bow made IMHO or go with the MC model for the 10 extra FPS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast