Archery Talk Forum banner

BEST Hunting Stabilizer ????????????

96K views 62 replies 60 participants last post by  ex-wolverine 
#1 ·
What company makes the best all around hunting stabilizer?

NEXT QUESTION out of these 3 company's who makes the best stab's?
OCTANE - BOW JAX - FUSE

#3 ·
Sims Modular has to be tops here...

It's rock solid, provides great dampening qualities, and is one of the few hunting stabilizer on the market that has fully adjustable weight and length possibilities...!

#6 ·
Just stumbled upon X Factor products recently and ordered a 6 and 8 inch stab as well as string dampeners and limb dampeners. Very high quality at a very reasonable price. As soon as my Alien-X gets here (if ever) I will give a full report on the items. If they hold up like the video says tis will be a great product. The owner has had the same set of string dampeners on for over 4 years and haven't flew apart yet!!!
Check them out
xfactoroutdoors.com

#7 ·
The best stablizer has to be the B-Stinger. just a absolute great stablizer, cant go wrong with this stablizer. as for the three, dont know never used them, depends on what bow you have in my mind, but if i had to choose one, i would most likely choose fuse.

#21 ·
Stealth is the best in the biz IMHO....Jerry really is a sleeper in the stabilizer world, they don't look fancy but his product is the most effective I have found at 1. Sound reduction, 2. Vibration reduction, and 3. balance....'94

#22 ·
Ill go with B-Stinger,...no doubt.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.