Thread: Any One Know anything about GT's AFC Accel carbon arrows

Any One Know anything about GT's AFC Accel carbon arrows

A friend of mine gave me a dozen GT's AFC Accel carbon arrows 2540. There is no nocks,points, or im assuming outserts. Anybody know anything about these or where to get parts for them.

Folks that care about whats in peoples signatures is just an example of the pettiness of this board and this sport, find something better to do with your time other than worrying about who and what others support.

Those were AFC's (later bought out by Gametracker who eventually became Carbon Express) straightest pultruded carbon series- they are heavy (around 11-12 GPI)- and about .320 or .300 spine.

You can also look around for Easton PC 6.5 (I believe, not 100% sure) components, they should fit. Easton PC 6.1= sam O.D. as AFC2300, P.C. 6.3 = AFC 2400, and pretty sure 6.5= AFC 2540.

Great arrows! My shop still has some camo ones in the back- maybe even have extra components? Flying Arrow Sports in Carmel, NY ask for Mike!
    "If I want to watch ignorant rednecks make fools of themselves on camera I'd rather watch COPS"-myself, discussing the Hunting Video/TV "industry"

Ok Thanx Jeff, yeah there a really heavy, thick walled, small diameter, stiff spined arrow.

I have seen the eastons before just never the AFC's

Thanks for the input
    Folks that care about whats in peoples signatures is just an example of the pettiness of this board and this sport, find something better to do with your time other than worrying about who and what others support.

Anyone have any idea where I can find components for these arrows

Good news

Quote Originally Posted by fstgstdsmpay View Post
    I to was on the same Quest and found some components that work. Go to Arizona archery for your outsert knocks and then try to find some one who caries older Beaman outserts and try to match them, I know it seams odd but they are a little bigger then the ones made for them but with hot glue it will take up the little bit of diff. but I use them for hunting and they will shock you how well they perform!!! Good luck
    NFAA Certified Advanced Instructor
    Bow Tint, pro staff. Outtech Pro staff.
    Easton staff shooter , Hammer Bow Hanger Pro staff