Archery Talk Forum banner

what's your favourite camo??

11K views 75 replies 67 participants last post by  Dafis 
#1 ·
i live in south, central, b.c.... any suggetstions as to a good camo pattern??
whatcha got??:mg:

#2 ·
US woodland pattern.

But it definitely isn't sexy or profit producing.

I think it still works best though.

#4 ·
It all depends if I plan on hunting on the ground or up in a tree stand and what time of the year it is.

I really like the new Mossy Treestand for later in the season. I like the APG top for turkey hunting with Forest Floor bottoms.

With leaves on the tree, I like a darker camo like the Mossy New Break Up.

Just match the camo with the background. No matter who makes it. Just hard to get alot of the lessor known camo.

#5 ·
ASAT - it's all you'll ever need.......

#7 ·
Predator

I'm a predator fan, but being in and hunting the West, I've also picked up Max-1....

#8 ·
it depends on the area I am hunting ...I use Realtree & Mossy Oak in several different patterens

#11 ·
Depends....i never where the same color shirt/pants for spring turkey season...i'll wear a shirt blends in with the spring foilage,and pants that blend in with the ground/dead leafs/tree trunks....other than that,i like realtrees hardwoods and mossy oak .

#18 ·
Depends, But since this is an archery site and I spend Oct/Nov in a tree (usually white oak); may favorite camo for treestand hunting is hands down Natural gear. Advatage timber, Real tree timber/xtra grey are runner ups. However, when it comes to deer, I think that this is more of a fashion thing. I just like to stick to neutral colors (grey's/olives) At 30 yards you NEVER see the defenition of a camo pattern, just the predominant color. That is why I NEVER liked MO break up. At 30 yards it looks like a black blob.

#26 ·
Really like to change it up a tad throughout the year based off of season and location . in grassy green areas and all early season i like realtree xtra green and or realtree extra or realtree edge when im in pine thickets i like mossyoak break up country as season goes on i like mossyoak treestand and mossy oak break up infinity all work any time of year but i do get picky but all work really anywhere im just picky lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.