Thread: What happened to Custom Shooting Systems?

What happened to Custom Shooting Systems?

Hi folks, new guy here.

A year or so ago, I bought a new CSS bow and due to emergency surgey, I haven't been able to shoot for a while. Anyways, I was looking for some info on the company for a friend, and I can't find their web site.

Are they out of business? Thanks!

css

they sold out to horton
    X RING 1

Chuck Nease that owned CSS is also part owner in www.ArcheryProStaff.com
    found that out the other day at our club meeting.

CSS was aquired by Horton last year. If you have any questions, or need any help with anything feel free to contact me. I was on staff for CSS and am now on staff for Horton. I have parts and all the spec. for anything you might need. Enjoy your bow, and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
    Ten Point pro staff - GOD'A GRIP pro staff - HHA Sports pro staff - Gold Tip pro staff
    tryin hard outdoors - owner
    Bangs Paradise Valley Hunt Club

So is Chuck currently still designing the Vertical bows for Horton?? I shot CSS for many years??

Quote Originally Posted by tryinhardarcher View Post
    CSS was aquired by Horton last year. If you have any questions, or need any help with anything feel free to contact me. I was on staff for CSS and am now on staff for Horton. I have parts and all the spec. for anything you might need. Enjoy your bow, and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
    2011 ATHENS ACCOMPLICE 34
    http://www.jayhawkoptics.com JAYHAWK OPTICS YOUR SOURCE FOR VORTEX OPTICS AND ATHENS BOWS
    Team #37
    Seeking out new sights on the strength of my feet and the courage of my lungs

Thanks folks! I appreciate it

Iam looking for the String spec's for the Ammo and Power Cord!! I have a CSS "Challenger" Double Cam I love the Way the Bow Shoots, But the Strings are completely wore out on it, I shot it year around, I belong to "IAC" Iriqious Archery Club. and I trying to get into every shoot that they have here, I hope that Someone Can help me out here. Cause I would really like to be able to shoot this Bow again. Otherwise I guess all I have is a Wall Hanger, and its too nice of a Bow just to let it set around, Plus its one of the few Left Handed bows out there, I think that all you Lefty knows what Iam talking about there, A Left Handed Bow is really hard to get a hold of today, and then when you find one that works, You would like to try and keep it that away. Thank you Kelly Miller.