Thread: mathews conquest 3 for sale

mathews conquest 3 for sale

nice conquest 3 target/3-d bow black-cherry riser, black limbs 70lb.28.5 draw also have a 29-30 in cam.would like to keep but getting a new conquest 4 and the wife says one has to go. $325 tyd.

pictures

nice conquest 3 target/3-d bow black-cherry riser, black limbs 70lb.28.5 draw also have a 29-30 in cam.would like to keep but getting a new conquest 4 and the wife says one has to go. $325 tyd.
    Attached Images Attached Images

con. 3

yr. of bow? Are they max cams?

mathews conquest 3

06 year reg max cam

mathews conquest 3

just a note bare bow only. the color is mathews black-cherry,really sharp looking bow have had alot of compliments...

How easy is it to drop the DL down for a woman?

the C-3's are real easy to find limbs and cams to change draw weight/length, and with the mini max cams you have about an inch of room to play with, for example, I have a 27.5" cam I belive on mine and I can get 27-28" out of it,
    awesome bow to start with !!!!

I figured as much. Kinda lookin for a bow for the Gf.

conquest 3

sent pm thanks

conquest 3

bow still for sale

woodsarcher1

are you still looking to sell the con 3 please contact me asap! @719-237-4904 or cemail me at darryldw@comcast.net thanks
    outdoorproductreview.com
    Mathews Monster
    Limb Driver rest Vapor trail strings
    Eastern Arrows ST Axis infused nano
    Nikon Archers Choice range Finder

Just wanting to see if this bow is still for sell?

Quote Originally Posted by donnie coby View Post
    hi, my name is charlie sheppard i will pay $325.00 TYD for your bow and cam's phone # 1-540-297-2156, csheeps@msn.com , how can i pay you ? Paypal, money order , check ?

C-3 bow and cam's

would you like to sell your bow or not ? I have sent you pm's , i have posted note's but still no answer from you , this is my last try . If you have sold the bow then close the thread out .

Thanks

charlie sheppard

i will steel give you $ 325.00 for your bow and cam's call me today and tell me how to pay you.

csheeps@msn.com , 1-540-297-2156, or send me your phone nomber .

Thanks charlie

C-3 bow and cam's

hey donnie , i was wanting to buy your bow , for the asking price if it is still for sale ?

Pm me , call me, e- mail me ,

charlie horse, 1-540-297-2156,csheeps@msn.com ,csheeps@aol.com ,

you can check me out , i shoot for t.r.u ball , apply archery, H/S strut, bohning archery, easton archery, primos, gold tip arrows, spot hogg archery, leupold , nikon, webb's sporting goods, w.w. Novelty/ mathews bows, cabela's .

Thanks charlie

Quote Originally Posted by charlie horse View Post
    hey donnie , i was wanting to buy your bow , for the asking price if it is still for sale ?

Pm me , call me, e- mail me ,

charlie horse, 1-540-297-2156,csheeps@msn.com ,csheeps@aol.com ,

you can check me out , i shoot for t.r.u ball , apply archery, h/s strut, bohning archery, easton archery, primos, gold tip arrows, spot hogg archery, leupold , nikon, webb's sporting goods, w.w. Novelty/ mathews bows, cabela's thanks charlie
    donnie my quote is void as of 4-25-2010 8:50, i never heard from you so i bought another bow.

Charlie sheppard