a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Military Discount Always!-StarrFlight FOBs

Thumbs up Military Discount Always!-StarrFlight FOBs

All of us here at Starrflight appreciate the men and women serving in our military. In a small way to say thank you, you will receive an extra tube of FOBs. (Red, White and Blue of course - unless otherwise specified) with every order.

Thanks again for believing in our great country!

We have been doing this for years! (I love surprises!) However I realized that many of you great folks in the military may not be using an address or email that we recognize as military.

How it works....

Anyone with a military email or address won't have to do a thing.

If you are a Veteran/do not have a military email or address, I could use some help from you folks as how to do this! My thoughts are just follow up your order with an email to Christin sales@starrflight.com (good idea? What should be in your email? Help!)

Best regards and thank you for your service,

What the heck is a FOB ?.... Visit Starrflight to find out.... Made in USA

Watch 3 minutes of FOBs-A-Pop'n FOB Attack!

Awesome idea! Top notch company here folks.

ttt for the Big Red, White, and Blue!.
    “If you don't behave as you believe, you will end by believing as you behave.” Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
    Wanna chat about guns?. Check out ArcheryTalk's partner site- www.guntalkworld.com
    www.newMTF.com

I sent a PM Paul.

I mentioned to Eders in another thread about this exact same thing. Most military folks I know don't have email addresses. The easiest thing you could do is have them take a picture of their military ID and email it to you, or a copy of their DD214 papers. All former military will have one of these two things.
    TAKE A KID HUNTING OR FISHING!
    Oneida Bows
    Great Sales and Service
    WWW.ONEIDABOWS.NET
    Slick Trick, Limbsaver, Goldtip, Spot Hogg, AMS

Quote Originally Posted by smshinall View Post
    I sent a PM Paul.

I mentioned to Eders in another thread about this exact same thing. Most military folks I know don't have email addresses. The easiest thing you could do is have them take a picture of their military ID and email it to you, or a copy of their DD214 papers. All former military will have one of these two things.
    Good idea! I just did not want to come across as too inquisitive or asking for something unreasonable. If this is acceptable to folks lets go with it. If for some reason asking for this kind of stuff is to demanding/private info, lets figure out a better way. I am a kind of word and a hand shake guy.

Thanks!

Or ask for a copy of their DAV card ,Veterans Card ,The DD214 does have some private info on it ..

Or what about a photo while in service ...
    Hoyt Carbon Spyder 30 , LimbDriver ProV , Viper H1000 , Trophy Ridge Arrows , Muzzy 3 Blade
    Hoyt AM 32 , Drop Zone , Viper H1000 , Trophy Ridge Arrows , Muzzy 3 Blade
    Hoyt Havoc -Tec , Drop Zone , Extreme RT900 , V.A.P. 1 Arrows , Muzzy 3 Blade
    U.S. Army 1981 - 1989

Most military people have a ".mil" e-mail address. Could just have them inquire from a .mil address. This won't help retirees or those who don't have a .mil address, but it would be easier, and safer than copying/sending military ID photo.
    Spreadin' the Mountaineer love!

Paul is a CLASS ACT.

He gave me GREAT support the whole time during my 15 month Iraq deployment last year.
    A great guy to do business with and deal with; he was dropping me emails and PMs often checking up on me.

THANKS Paul.
    2010 New Breed Genetix- 60lbs. / 28.5" = 370 grains @ 282 FPS
    2012 New Breed Eclipse- 65lbs. / 28.5" = 370 grains @ 291 FPS

2015 New Breed ??? - 65lbs/ 28.5"
    Carter's Archery- "Get Crackerized" , Starrflight FOBs- "Fletchings Only Better"

I sent a PM Paul.

Give them the option to black out their SSN# of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Dthbyhoyt View Post
    Or what about a photo while in service ...

Then everyone would be sending pictures of there brother-in-laws, cousins, uncle who servied in Nam...

Thumbs up Great idea!

Just another reason why I am PROUD to the a member of Starrflight shooting staff! More company(s) should treat service men/women as well!

Koz
    Just a burnt out bow junkie

Military

Paul,
    As always you have out done yourself, I know myself and the rest of the Vets and active members appreciate it too. Once again Thanks!!!!
    2010 Mathews Z7
    Carter's Archery

You're awesome, Paul!

YEs you are awesome, can i get some with my FOB order of off colored ones, i just emailed christian back with my MIL. address

scott
    Elite

You should give christin a raise! Got back with me ASAP and got me my military FOBS!! With my order of Off color'd ones!!

Thanks Paul!

Scott
    Elite

Paul,

Way to step up and Show your Support. As a military man myself, I always appreciate a great deal. Thanks again for your support!

Dave

Paul what a generous offering you have put out there bro!! I joined the USMC in 2001 through 2006 and proudly served my country. Awesome deal brother and after this Fri. I will make an order

Bump for the great folks who serve this great Country and protect us.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Morris View Post
    Bump for the great folks who serve this great Country and protect us.
    And all the fallen hero's we honor this weekend.

The military ID thing may not work. I have mine out now looking at it and if someone pulls a pic up on the internet it looks like it could be easily photoshopped. Hopefully no one on here would be that common but there's always one person to ruin it for the rest of us. Noy sure about what could work honestly. But this is awesome and I thank you. As soon as you find out what you need let me know and I'll order a set. I do have a .mil account by the way.
    Will someone please hurt Ben Roethlisberger??? I CAN PAY!!!

Paul awesome idea! I think its great idea to use the military email. Keeps all info private. I do think a photocopy of frontside of ID card would work for people without email or without access to it. They can black out any personal info. (although most all personal info is on the back). Thanks for supporting your military! (another great reason to shoot FOBs)
    FOB'n everything in sight
    GT500 29/78 Limbdriver, HHA 5519, Paradigm SOS, Paradigm CTA, TightSpot quiver...
    Victory Arrows, PROLINE Custom Strings! Grim Reaper Razortips leading the way
    Long Draw Outfitters Jackson Hole, Wyoming

Quote Originally Posted by WVDave View Post
    Most military people have a ".mil" e-mail address. Could just have them inquire from a .mil address. This won't help retirees or those who don't have a .mil address, but it would be easier, and safer than copying/sending military ID photo.
    All military people have a .mil email address its mandatory but some dont use it.

@us.army.mil
    @us.af.mil etc.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jotun View Post
    All military people have a .mil email address its mandatory but some dont use it.

@us.army.mil
    @us.af.mil etc.....
    This will work! Just use your .mil email and you are in!

Still not sure how to handle Vets who may not have a .mil email? The last thing I would want is to ask for info best kept private.

You Guys Rock

As soon as I get back from the sand box I'll be making an order and giving FOB's a try in KS this fall!

No Military Email?

I sent a PM Paul.

Every member of the US Army Active duty is required to have a .mil email account now by regulation. You can't even deploy without one. All of our medical, personnel and finance is routed through that same account. The other services are working on it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast