Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention all my fellow Canucks .....

I agree with Stash, this is the Classifieds section, not the Manufacturer/Retailer's forum. But I encourage all Canucks to go there and see if they find something they like.
    I hold these to be the two greatest human values ever: Firstly, unconditional and universal love of all beings, and then, the sense of humour, with love giving meaning to our lives, and the sense of humour giving us solace from love. Doris Lussier
    "Humanity has evolved - as far as it has evolved," continued the old priest " with no thanks to its predecessors or itself. Evolution brings human beings. Human beings, through a long and painful process, bring humanity." Endymion

Fair enough, respect your guys privacy, BUT I do live so close I can actually run it across the border and bypass all the issues and mail in the Canada post. I was not aware it was designed for non-business use. Does this apply to Canadian Businesses as well?
    Wabanaki Wilderness 207-853-0949

Authorized Retailer for BOWTECH, DARTON, DIAMOND, ELITE, MATHEWS, MISSION & PSE

Quote Originally Posted by Kahkon View Post
    Fair enough, respect your guys privacy, BUT I do live so close I can actually run it across the border and bypass all the issues and mail in the Canada post. I was not aware it was designed for non-business use. Does this apply to Canadian Businesses as well?
    Retailers and manufacturers all share the same forum.
    I hold these to be the two greatest human values ever: Firstly, unconditional and universal love of all beings, and then, the sense of humour, with love giving meaning to our lives, and the sense of humour giving us solace from love. Doris Lussier
    "Humanity has evolved - as far as it has evolved," continued the old priest " with no thanks to its predecessors or itself. Evolution brings human beings. Human beings, through a long and painful process, bring humanity." Endymion

And I'm sure you'd be declaring everything you're bringing across the border, and paying applicable taxes and duties on it all, right? We wouldn't want you to be breaking the law and cheating our government.

Quote Originally Posted by Stash View Post
    And I'm sure you'd be declaring everything you're bringing across the border, and paying applicable taxes and duties on it all, right? We wouldn't want you to be breaking the law and cheating our government.
    Always, I own a Christmas wreath business and do cross border commerce alot. I wouldn't want to jeopardize that.
    Wabanaki Wilderness 207-853-0949

Authorized Retailer for BOWTECH, DARTON, DIAMOND, ELITE, MATHEWS, MISSION & PSE

I think that this Canadian WTT / WTS site is great. As the primary issue here is to avoid the minor and major things that can happen at Customs. Although I have no issues with Bow shops in Canada using section of AT for used equipment. However, I imagine that if a Canadian Bow shop wants to advertise their wares here they would probably have to register under some sort of business with AT. Also, as a friendly suggestion to sellers and traders, please post pics with your items on the first post. I sense that most potential buyers would rather see the actual item, rather then have to surf the net to try and find a pic of an item. And it demonstrates that the seller has the actual item and it's condition for potential buyers or traders.

Last edited by bullrambler; March 4th, 2012 at 08:56 AM. Reason: spelling

I for one welcome this new Cd forum and will be participating.
    Im a rookie at this so be patient if I make mistakes.
    Acadien. Cambridge, Ontario.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12