BowTech Launches New Customer Service Section on BowTechArchery.com - Page 2

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Was shootin bowtech but after the negative response regarding a problem... NO MORE... Got lots of other BETTER choices...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

I just got a smoking deal on a new 2009 SWAT. Local dealer told me Bowtech bows don't break any more often that other brands, but replacement parts take 6-12 weeks some times. He has decided to not sell Bowtech any longer.

He said he won't have to keep as many loaners.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

2 little 2 late for me. I have switched to a bow owner that cares! Maitland USA

6. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

they dont awnser me anymore. i asked to many questions about the flaws in the 2009 center piviots and why they changed the mounting holes so you cant put a flx on a 2009.

Well I have contacted them with emails for over a month and have tried to call and No one ever returns a call or email. I was wanting to be a dealer for Bowtech but Now its just a waste of time . You would think they would always want a new dealer but I guess not. Im done wasting my time.
    AUTHORIZED DEALER FOR : SITKA GEAR. PREDATOR CAMO. ASAT CAMO. XPEDITION. OBSESSION . BOWTECH . PSE >>XOP TREESTANDS.SCENT CRUSHER SPARTAN TRAILCAMERAS LONE WOLF TREESTANDS. GOLD TIP ARROWS. STOKERIZED STABILIZERS B STINGER STABILIZERS. MONTANA BLACK GOLD SIGHTS. SPOT HOGG SIGHTS HHA SIGHTS ... LAKEWOOD BOW CASE. SKB CASE AND MANY MORE PRODUCTS ... WWW.SOUTHERNSTYLEARCHERY.COM

I was wondering if the Razor Edge Grips Are The Same As "Diamond/Bowtech Grips? John From Carbon Creations asked, I have a customer that wants one for his childs Razor Edge and I am not sure if they are.

thanks Brian
    Psalm 18:32-34 It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

Bowtech

When will Bowtech allow owners to get accessories;i.e, cases,apparel, etc., on line? Going through a dealer to get said items can be problematic; especially if they arte not in stock......
    Just say NO to big governmentHidden Content .
    2013 Elite Answer Black/Camo
    2013 Elite Hunter Ninja
    2008 Bowtech 82nd Airborne Realtree HWDS
    Spot Hogg Hogg It sights QAD HDX Truball Release

Quote Originally Posted by BowTechCorp View Post
    BowTech is pleased to announce the launch of a new section on BowTechArchery.com. This new Customer Service section, found in “Beyond the Bow”, is compiled of Frequently Asked Questions and Spec Documents. The FAQ section helps answer things like, “How do I know what year my bow is?”, “I need a warranty repair, what do I do?” and many more. The Spec Documents section is an archive of information regarding string and cable lengths, mod and post settings, and owner’s manuals dating back to model year 2000.

For optimum viewing of the BowTech website, we suggest using Firefox 3, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer 8.
    I guess this resolves the need to respond to my emails, right?
    Now I get it...how could I have been so blind?
    Ben Pearson MarXman
    Tru-Ball SweetSpot
    Bohning

Can you point me toward the target, please?

You can call BowTech directly @ 541-284-4711

sad when you spend over 1000.00 and the bow blows up in your face, well mine did- New 350 destroyer, the night before opening season. Took back to my dealer, this was over 2 weeks ago--NO word yet- e-mailed Bowtech twice no response.Poor customer service. Why dont they have a number you can call and talk to somebody???? I e-mailed Bowtech today again and said that it would be best if they just keep my bow and give me my money back, which i am sure that wont happen, at least one good thing came out of this i still have both eyes, the string smacked me just above my left eye.Well we will see what happens in the mean time my old Parker bow works great.

Quote Originally Posted by nddawg View Post
    sad when you spend over 1000.00 and the bow blows up in your face, well mine did- New 350 destroyer, the night before opening season. Took back to my dealer, this was over 2 weeks ago--NO word yet- e-mailed Bowtech twice no response.Poor customer service. Why dont they have a number you can call and talk to somebody???? I e-mailed Bowtech today again and said that it would be best if they just keep my bow and give me my money back, which i am sure that wont happen, at least one good thing came out of this i still have both eyes, the string smacked me just above my left eye.Well we will see what happens in the mean time my old Parker bow works great.

bowtech folks on here won't buy it unless you have pictures. no pics=bravo sierra to some folks.
    i feel your pain with bowtech. finally got to talk to a cs rep and sent my bow back. they fixed one problem and totally ignored the others. good bows but imho cs sucks big time.
    Ben Pearson MarXman
    Tru-Ball SweetSpot
    Bohning

I have emailed them more than 5 times in the last month and have heard nothing back.

It's sad to see Bowtech go down this road. Seems like ever since John left the company has fallen from the top in customer service to the cellar.
    Great Bows! Terrible Customer Service!
    Hoyt Hyper Edge
    Carbon Express

it is almost as if they've developed a bunker mentality regarding customer services. they seem to think if they ignore the emails from customers, then those customers will go away...they may be right. those customers may go away to mathews, pse, hoyt, etc.
    Ben Pearson MarXman
    Tru-Ball SweetSpot
    Bohning

I love my bowtech, thank God it hasn't had any problems, though. I didn't realize their customer service was so bad!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2