BowTech Launches New Customer Service Section on BowTechArchery.com

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 40

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    BowTech Launches New Customer Service Section on BowTechArchery.com

    BowTech is pleased to announce the launch of a new section on BowTechArchery.com. This new Customer Service section, found in “Beyond the Bow”, is compiled of Frequently Asked Questions and Spec Documents. The FAQ section helps answer things like, “How do I know what year my bow is?”, “I need a warranty repair, what do I do?” and many more. The Spec Documents section is an archive of information regarding string and cable lengths, mod and post settings, and owner’s manuals dating back to model year 2000.

    For optimum viewing of the BowTech website, we suggest using Firefox 3, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer 8.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    West Tisbury MA.
    Posts
    1,410
    That is Fantastic!! Thank you for the help.

  3. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  4. #3
    ttt
    watch our hunting and bowfishing webcast at AimNLowTV.com

  5. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    SE Ks./ Mo. now Wy.
    Posts
    10,554
    Nice to see Bowtech stepping it up for there customers. With some of the bad dealers around not doing a very good job.

  7. #5

    Thumbs up finally

    i have put a lot of strings and worked on a lot of bowtechs and i have never really had a concern because all the bows i have worked on have been good ones but i am glad bowtech is finally stepping up because all the junk in the last couple years and the really poor people skills have made me consider the others hopefully they won't disgrace god by putting his word on their box and then not living by it
    i still refuse to follow

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Massillon,Ohio
    Posts
    3,522
    I actually used the new Customer service section...
    I sent an email with a question i had and within the 1/2hour i had my answer!!

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,955
    Quote Originally Posted by badbow148 View Post
    Nice to see Bowtech stepping it up for there customers. With some of the bad dealers around not doing a very good job.
    I quit being a Bowtech dealer because of their poor customer service and lack of dealer support. They were impossible to get on the phone. Had to leave voice messages each time and hope for a call back. I will not deal with a comany I cannot get answers for my customers from. It makes the dealer look bad "With some of the bad dealers around not doing a very good job". Maybe the internet is the way to go for Bowtech because old fashioned customer service has not worked for them. The final straw was calling them and having to leave a message for the receptionist to call me back so I could then leave another message for the warranty dept. to call me back. The proces typically took 2 to 3 days before I could get parts ordered. Most companies would have the parts in my hand in the same 2 to 3 day period.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    So Central Washington State
    Posts
    317

    Pm

    Sent

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    SE Ks./ Mo. now Wy.
    Posts
    10,554
    Quote Originally Posted by Billincamo View Post
    I quit being a Bowtech dealer because of their poor customer service and lack of dealer support. They were impossible to get on the phone. Had to leave voice messages each time and hope for a call back. I will not deal with a comany I cannot get answers for my customers from. It makes the dealer look bad "With some of the bad dealers around not doing a very good job". Maybe the internet is the way to go for Bowtech because old fashioned customer service has not worked for them. The final straw was calling them and having to leave a message for the receptionist to call me back so I could then leave another message for the warranty dept. to call me back. The proces typically took 2 to 3 days before I could get parts ordered. Most companies would have the parts in my hand in the same 2 to 3 day period.
    I think yes it is just as much blame both ways and some dealers go at it like you did and then waited a week or 2 at times. Glad to here you where not one of them. Congrats to you sir.

  12. #10

    It's about time.

    I am giving Bowtech one more chance with my General I had the recall on the limbs done since the the string poped off twice. It was hard to get through to customer service. I hope thinks change I love the bow I would hate to change bow co.

  13. #11
    Anyone know how to get in tough with them aside from their 'Contact us' online form?

    I have emailed them numerous times about the quiver that came with my Sniper and have not heard from them at all.

    I didnt realize people were having such problems dealing with their customer service before I bought this bow. It's unfortunate.

  14. #12
    I didnt think of this till after posting, but a netsol.com 'whois' search for their domain name turned up their phone number.

    and then I was able to give them a call and they were very helpful.

    BowTech
    Corporate Headquarters
    90554 Highway 99 North
    Eugene, OR 97402

    Phone: 541-284-4711 or 888-689-1289
    Fax: 541-284-4712
    Web: BowtechArchery.com
    Email: gene at bowtecharchery.com

    I did look around for 'bowtech customer service' but still only found their web site in searches. Hoie this helps someone else if they need it.

  15. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    LEBANON, OREGON
    Posts
    26

    bowtech pro shop phone # 541-463-7764

    tell them to get on the ball it is direct line they can usually help

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsocks View Post
    Anyone know how to get in tough with them aside from their 'Contact us' online form?

    I have emailed them numerous times about the quiver that came with my Sniper and have not heard from them at all.

    I didnt realize people were having such problems dealing with their customer service before I bought this bow. It's unfortunate.
    Isn't that something? A company (I won't say "Bowtech" cause I am not gonna take the time to find the trademark symbol ) takes their phone numbers off their website so customers can't or won't call.
    watch our hunting and bowfishing webcast at AimNLowTV.com

  17. #15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    25-30 feet up!
    Posts
    2,583
    You can call BowTech directly @ 541-284-4711

  18. #16
    I have heard their customer service was not to par i lost a dealer that carried bowtech and now does not because of bad dealings with their customer service thats to bad but I'm gonna keep on shoting them best bows on the market!

  19. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Carson WA.
    Posts
    2,685

    Nice work Bowtech! Now go after some of them dealers lost in the past and start takin names!

  20. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Breslau ON
    Posts
    12
    Was shootin bowtech but after the negative response regarding a problem... NO MORE... Got lots of other BETTER choices...

  21. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Carbondale Co.
    Posts
    8
    I just got a smoking deal on a new 2009 SWAT. Local dealer told me Bowtech bows don't break any more often that other brands, but replacement parts take 6-12 weeks some times. He has decided to not sell Bowtech any longer.

    He said he won't have to keep as many loaners.

  22. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Southern, IL
    Posts
    132
    2 little 2 late for me. I have switched to a bow owner that cares! Maitland USA

  23. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    1,890
    they dont awnser me anymore. i asked to many questions about the flaws in the 2009 center piviots and why they changed the mounting holes so you cant put a flx on a 2009.

  24. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Rome ,Georgia
    Posts
    72,380
    Well I have contacted them with emails for over a month and have tried to call and No one ever returns a call or email. I was wanting to be a dealer for Bowtech but Now its just a waste of time . You would think they would always want a new dealer but I guess not. Im done wasting my time.
    AUTHORIZED DEALER FOR : SITKA GEAR. PREDATOR CAMO. ASAT CAMO. XPEDITION. OBSESSION . BOWTECH . PSE >>XOP TREESTANDS.SCENT CRUSHER SPARTAN TRAILCAMERAS LONE WOLF TREESTANDS. GOLD TIP ARROWS. STOKERIZED STABILIZERS B STINGER STABILIZERS. MONTANA BLACK GOLD SIGHTS. SPOT HOGG SIGHTS HHA SIGHTS ... LAKEWOOD BOW CASE. SKB CASE AND MANY MORE PRODUCTS ... WWW.SOUTHERNSTYLEARCHERY.COM

  25. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    7,535
    I was wondering if the Razor Edge Grips Are The Same As "Diamond/Bowtech Grips? John From Carbon Creations asked, I have a customer that wants one for his childs Razor Edge and I am not sure if they are.

    thanks Brian
    Psalm 18:32-34 It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

  26. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    729

    Bowtech

    When will Bowtech allow owners to get accessories;i.e, cases,apparel, etc., on line? Going through a dealer to get said items can be problematic; especially if they arte not in stock......
    Just say NO to big governmentHidden Content .
    2013 Elite Answer Black/Camo
    2013 Elite Hunter Ninja
    2008 Bowtech 82nd Airborne Realtree HWDS
    Spot Hogg Hogg It sights QAD HDX Truball Release

  27. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by BowTechCorp View Post
    BowTech is pleased to announce the launch of a new section on BowTechArchery.com. This new Customer Service section, found in “Beyond the Bow”, is compiled of Frequently Asked Questions and Spec Documents. The FAQ section helps answer things like, “How do I know what year my bow is?”, “I need a warranty repair, what do I do?” and many more. The Spec Documents section is an archive of information regarding string and cable lengths, mod and post settings, and owner’s manuals dating back to model year 2000.

    For optimum viewing of the BowTech website, we suggest using Firefox 3, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer 8.
    I guess this resolves the need to respond to my emails, right?
    Now I get it...how could I have been so blind?
    Ben Pearson MarXman
    Tru-Ball SweetSpot
    Bohning

    Can you point me toward the target, please?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bowtech Customer Service!
    By 4IDARCHER in forum General Archery Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 11th, 2010, 03:22 PM
  2. Bowtech Customer Service?
    By meatmissle in forum General Archery Discussion
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: November 26th, 2009, 01:57 PM
  3. Bowtech Customer Service ??
    By storyteller_usa in forum General Archery Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: June 16th, 2009, 02:27 PM
  4. Bowtech Customer Service
    By Cheese in forum General Archery Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 18th, 2009, 07:10 PM
  5. Bowtech Customer Service
    By poole in forum General Archery Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: January 22nd, 2009, 02:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



 
replycount: 39