BowTech Launches New Customer Service Section on BowTechArchery.com

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

BowTech Launches New Customer Service Section on BowTechArchery.com

BowTech is pleased to announce the launch of a new section on BowTechArchery.com. This new Customer Service section, found in “Beyond the Bow”, is compiled of Frequently Asked Questions and Spec Documents. The FAQ section helps answer things like, “How do I know what year my bow is?”, “I need a warranty repair, what do I do?” and many more. The Spec Documents section is an archive of information regarding string and cable lengths, mod and post settings, and owner’s manuals dating back to model year 2000.

For optimum viewing of the BowTech website, we suggest using Firefox 3, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer 8.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

That is Fantastic!! Thank you for the help.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

ttt
    watch our hunting and bowfishing webcast at AimNLowTV.com

6. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Nice to see Bowtech stepping it up for there customers. With some of the bad dealers around not doing a very good job.

Thumbs up finally

i have put a lot of strings and worked on a lot of bowtechs and i have never really had a concern because all the bows i have worked on have been good ones but i am glad bowtech is finally stepping up because all the junk in the last couple years and the really poor people skills have made me consider the others hopefully they won't disgrace god by putting his word on their box and then not living by it
    i still refuse to follow

I actually used the new Customer service section...
    I sent an email with a question i had and within the 1/2hour i had my answer!!

Thats some good info to know. A new breed is being welcomed into the stable.
    Stable full of Old Hoyt Bows
    Doinker Stabilizers (Doink On),Tru-Ball / Axcel Sights, AAE, Bow Rattler, NAP Rests, Easton & Beman Shafts, Limbsavers.
    Tribe / Maitland 2013 Raptor 3D, 2012 Zeus G3, 2011 Retribution VTR <--------<<< For Sale (all 3)

A little to late

If they would have cared about there customer service two month ago i would still be shoting an 82nd.......ohhhhh well life goes on

Credit where credit is due....

must be a bunch of bowtech fns in here...lol

ttt

Is Jamieduck doing this ??
    Hoyt Element G3
    Bear Empire
    It's just a bow.. Shoot it Hidden Content
    Gut Piles Make Me Happy™

ttt

Quote Originally Posted by badbow148 View Post
    Nice to see Bowtech stepping it up for there customers. With some of the bad dealers around not doing a very good job.
    I quit being a Bowtech dealer because of their poor customer service and lack of dealer support. They were impossible to get on the phone. Had to leave voice messages each time and hope for a call back. I will not deal with a comany I cannot get answers for my customers from. It makes the dealer look bad "With some of the bad dealers around not doing a very good job". Maybe the internet is the way to go for Bowtech because old fashioned customer service has not worked for them. The final straw was calling them and having to leave a message for the receptionist to call me back so I could then leave another message for the warranty dept. to call me back. The proces typically took 2 to 3 days before I could get parts ordered. Most companies would have the parts in my hand in the same 2 to 3 day period.

Pm

Sent

Quote Originally Posted by Billincamo View Post
    I quit being a Bowtech dealer because of their poor customer service and lack of dealer support. They were impossible to get on the phone. Had to leave voice messages each time and hope for a call back. I will not deal with a comany I cannot get answers for my customers from. It makes the dealer look bad "With some of the bad dealers around not doing a very good job". Maybe the internet is the way to go for Bowtech because old fashioned customer service has not worked for them. The final straw was calling them and having to leave a message for the receptionist to call me back so I could then leave another message for the warranty dept. to call me back. The proces typically took 2 to 3 days before I could get parts ordered. Most companies would have the parts in my hand in the same 2 to 3 day period.
    I think yes it is just as much blame both ways and some dealers go at it like you did and then waited a week or 2 at times. Glad to here you where not one of them. Congrats to you sir.

and the link to this new section is?

i'm still waiting on a callback from wednesday,i'll give it a couple more tries and see what happens

It's about time.

I am giving Bowtech one more chance with my General I had the recall on the limbs done since the the string poped off twice. It was hard to get through to customer service. I hope thinks change I love the bow I would hate to change bow co.

Anyone know how to get in tough with them aside from their 'Contact us' online form?

I have emailed them numerous times about the quiver that came with my Sniper and have not heard from them at all.

I didnt realize people were having such problems dealing with their customer service before I bought this bow. It's unfortunate.

I didnt think of this till after posting, but a netsol.com 'whois' search for their domain name turned up their phone number.

and then I was able to give them a call and they were very helpful.

BowTech
    Corporate Headquarters
    90554 Highway 99 North
    Eugene, OR 97402

Phone: 541-284-4711 or 888-689-1289
    Fax: 541-284-4712
    Web: BowtechArchery.com
    Email: gene at bowtecharchery.com

I did look around for 'bowtech customer service' but still only found their web site in searches. Hoie this helps someone else if they need it.

bowtech pro shop phone # 541-463-7764

tell them to get on the ball it is direct line they can usually help

Quote Originally Posted by mrsocks View Post
    Anyone know how to get in tough with them aside from their 'Contact us' online form?

I have emailed them numerous times about the quiver that came with my Sniper and have not heard from them at all.

I didnt realize people were having such problems dealing with their customer service before I bought this bow. It's unfortunate.
    Isn't that something? A company (I won't say "Bowtech" cause I am not gonna take the time to find the trademark symbol ) takes their phone numbers off their website so customers can't or won't call.
    watch our hunting and bowfishing webcast at AimNLowTV.com

I have heard their customer service was not to par i lost a dealer that carried bowtech and now does not because of bad dealings with their customer service thats to bad but I'm gonna keep on shoting them best bows on the market!

Nice work Bowtech! Now go after some of them dealers lost in the past and start takin names!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast