a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Show Ted Nugent "Runnin' Wild Premiering August 2009

New Show Ted Nugent "Runnin' Wild Premiering August 2009

CMT AND BISCHOFF HERVEY ENTERTAINMENT PRESENT

THE ULTIMATE BACKWOODS SURVIVAL SERIES WITH

“RUNNIN’ WILD…FROM TED NUGENT” PREMIERING AUGUST 2009

NASHVILLE – April 2, 2009 – CMT, Bischoff Hervey Entertainment and Insomnia Media have teamed up to present RUNNIN’ WILD…FROM TED NUGENT, an eight episode competition series in which iconic rocker, hunter and modern day Davy Crockett, Ted Nugent, teaches ordinary people how to survive in the wild, and then evade the master….Nugent himself. Beginning in August on CMT, RUNNIN’ WILD…FROM TED NUGENT will feature competitors who struggle in wilderness-based endurance challenges created by Nugent and his eighteen-year-old son, Rocco, with only one competitor emerging as the winner.

“Ted is the ultimate outdoorsman and all-around wildman,” said Bob Kusbit, head of development for CMT. “This series takes us inside Ted’s head as he trains competitors to survive in the wilderness, creates challenges to test their abilities and mentally pushes them to their breaking points. It’s a game of cat and mouse that showcases the strategy and skill of outdoor survival, as only Ted can do.”

“Eric and I couldn’t be happier in extending our relationship with CMT. This series incorporates action, drama and comedy with an over the top character in Ted out front.” said Jason Hervey.

In each one-hour episode of RUNNIN’ WILD…FROM TED NUGENT, Nugent instructs three competitors on one of what he calls the “Big Five of Survival,” which include psychology of Survival, Shelter, Water, Fire and Food, and will then design an obstacle centered on that skill. The lessons learned in each episode will be put to the test in the “big hunt,” as the competitors try to survive on their own, all while Nugent and Rocco, attempt to hunt them down. In this twist on the competition/elimination format, Nugent will determine the outcome himself at the end of each episode.

Detroit born Ted Nugent first grabbed America’s attention as the Gibson Byrdland wielding lead guitarist of the band Amboy Dukes. After almost a decade together, Nugent left Amboy Dukes to pursue a solo career. As a solo musician, Nugent has sold over 35 million albums, which include hits such as “Stranglehold,” “Spirit of the Wild,” and “Cat Scratch Fever.” In recent years, Nugent has become widely acknowledged as a hunter and conservationist. In recognition of his prowess, Nugent was inducted into the National Bowhunters Hall of Fame in 2009. A devoted hunter since the age of five, for Nugent, hunting is not a sport…it’s a way of life. As America’s top proponent of the Second Amendment, Nugent has served on the Board of Directors of the National Rifle Association (NRA) since 1995.

RUNNIN’ WILD…FROM TED NUGENT is executive produced by Eric Bischoff and Jason Hervey of Bischoff Hervey Entertainment, as well as Steve Bowler, Bret Saxon and Jeff Bowler of Insomnia Media. Bob Kusbit, John Hamlin and Claire McCabe will executive produce for CMT.

www,tednugent.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I started Archery History and Archery Talk to give archers a good true source of information, to have archers ask and answer questions and solve problems, and to see many of the bows and ideas from the past. It is also a way for me to give back the sport.
    Archers Helping Archers. Most important - Enjoy shooting and have fun.

Looks like it will be a cool show,where do I sign up
    to be a contestant ???

Thumbs up Sweet

This will be great,
    I love watching Uncle Ted.

Rock and Roll!

Looking forward to this show. Ted has made quite the career transitions. Yes, he's still a musician, but his forays into various media (print, radio, TV) have been both informative and entertaining.

Gonzo!!!

Thumbs up

Great to hear.

When Ted is on any show.... I wanna see it.
    Mathews Z9 - HHA Slider - Trophy Taker Pronghorn Pro - B-Stinger Stabilizer - Tru-Fire Edge - Grim Reaper Fatal Steel 125 - Gold Tip Kinetic XT - Trueflight Feathers (Always)... _____ 2 kills with Mission Dagger XB - Gold Tip Laser 3 - HHA Optimizer XB scope & adjustable mount system____ ___ - _________ Facebook: Hunters Choice Archery Pro Shop

This should be a great show! He already has the best camo
    Any chance he'll be hauling an Alien-X this year Terry?
    ArcheryTalk is a Gun Free Zone. Check out www.GunTalkWorld.com for gun related items.
    Sending payment via PayPal Gift option? Bad idea

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO....Ted is a hoot ....I like his style ....He an't no sissy ....Congrads for him and who ever is on that show...
    It's all about what tracks a man leaves as well as his prey..

Love watching the "Motor City Madman" whenever he is on a show.

This is going to be a cool program.

Is it an illusion or is Uncle Ted missing part of his finger?
    2010 Alpha Burner 374 grn, 27.5" 60# = 293 fps
    2010 Hoyt Vantage Elite 60X NFAA, 300 27X Vegas
    "One of the most amazing abilities of humankind is their ability to override instinctive behavior with learned behavior. Otherwise, there would be a lot of dead bodies at my workplace."

Sweet, wouldn't miss it for the world!

What release Is uncle ted using?

Jaben620 Guest
    Nuge is awesome and a top notch hunter... But with all due respect hes no Les Stroud! Not takin anything away from him at all. Les is my hero.

Looking forward to it. Uncle Ted is the man !
    Stable full of Hoyt Bows... Home of the White Alpha Triad !! (Alpha Elite, AlphaBurner, Alphamax 35)
    Spot On Bowstrings, Fuse Carbon Blades, Doinker Stabilizers (Doink On), Axcel Sights, AAE, Scott, Bow Rattler
    Viper Sights, NAP Rests, Easton & Beman Shafts, Limbsavers, Tru-Ball.

Quote Originally Posted by JUMPMAN View Post
    the jumper is ready to rock!

cant wait to see this show!!

I loved watching him on Politically Incorrect and making Bill Mahr cry.

Uncle ted is one hell of an entertainer........... great hunter......eeehhhh maybe, maybe not depends on your position on certain issues. But he's still fun to watch!
    Athens Factory Staff Shooter

Professional wrestling meets outdoor survival.

No thanks.

Sounds great just keep the music vid's to a min. and focus on the show.
    Destroyer 350 flatline DOA 340"s limbdriver HHAds5519
    warpspeed convert.A fast hit isn't always better but it sure is fun shooting at 80yds!!!!

has to be great

Any show with uncle ted is going to be good and honest!

This show has already been taped, a member on another site I frequent was a contestant. He is of course tight lipped about the results.
    I just hope this show turns out better than Surviving Nugent a few years ago. Anybody remember that? Ted stuck an axe in his own leg and got hauled off by an ambulance, then playing chicken in a truck with some dumb***** on foot who tried to jump the truck and slammed off the windshield.
    31" Mathews Drenalin LD--31" Mathews Ovation
    Posten--Tightspot--Easton--G5

Somebody I love needs a heart,
    I AM AN ORGAN DONOR, ARE YOU?

Look for new Ted Nugent exclusive articles starting this week on Archery Talk
    They will be featured on the new Archery and Bowhunting News, Articles and Video Intro page coming this week
    I started Archery History and Archery Talk to give archers a good true source of information, to have archers ask and answer questions and solve problems, and to see many of the bows and ideas from the past. It is also a way for me to give back the sport.
    Archers Helping Archers. Most important - Enjoy shooting and have fun.

Its a Scott Caliper Grip Release.

Man, I wish I could have cable or sat tv. . . . Ted is da man.

I love me some Uncle Ted!
    Thanks to AH for the heads up. My dvr will be set to record this one fo sho!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast