Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: chlorophyll tablets for scent controll

chlorophyll tablets for scent controll

My wife and a couple of our friends think I'm silly for taking chorophyll tablets to help with my scent controll. We where at the locat wally world with a couple of our friends and I ordered 8 bottals to get me through the year.

Before taking them 5 years ago I ask my doctor and he advised that they where to help remove the urine smell with people who have bags. Also I learned that they are sometimes gave to people to help reduce body odor.
    Does anyone else take them ?
    Some of our friends that hunt think I'm over the top with my scent controll route but that may be why fill all my taggs and they don't. Good Hunting.

A good day is when your on a blood trail, a better day is when you find what is at the end of it.

If it reduces the scent your body produces why would'nt you take them. Think I'll look into this.Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eyebrowcounter View Post
    If it reduces the scent your body produces why would'nt you take them. Think I'll look into this.Thanks
    It all depends on any side effects if any though.

I tried some Nullo pills a few years ago and my farts smelled worse and more often.
    God is good!

Quote Originally Posted by waiting4fall View Post
    great here i was thinkin I'm gonna learn about this an you posted the same page were on....LMAO

Ok I need to stop drinking for the night It was a search
    PSE X-Force, G5 sight , QAD drop away , G-5 peep sight , Bohning 6 arrow quiver,
    Flatliner stab

I have a bottle. They do help a little. They really help with your breath and makes your BO a little less odor. I pop a few the night before the hunt. Only side effects is green poo!

i usually take them about 2 weeks before the season starts.i think they help,but it does give you green doo.doo.
    2010 strother vanquish 28/65 deer killa
    2013 parker thunderhawk death machine
    2013 parker hornet extreme tackdriver

nullo

I used it last year and I believe it helped, less stink from the back door. I am color blind so I do not know about the green factor.
    Brian

Theyre cheap, tought to prove they benefit ya that much but details add up - why not?
    Green and growing or ripe and rotting?
    Obsession Evolution 60#
    Lone Wolf & Millenium stands, Gray Wolf Woolens- Predator Camo, Zen Ray & Vortex Optics, MBG Rush, ProV, Easton DOA, Grim Reaper 1 3/8" heads

All it is, is alfalfa in a pill - no side effects!

I think there comes a time when a guy or gal just has to say....enough is enough!

Cover spray, I can see. Packing my clothes in Rubbermaid totes with leaves or scent wafers I can deal with. Showering with unscented and bacteria-killing shampoo and body wash is A-ok. Even wearing some type of scent-reducing clothing (I use Enduraskins) is fine.

But I draw the line at taking tablets to reduce my "inner" odor. Jeezus! Just eat an apple, for cryin' out loud! And play the wind, which is what you're supposed to be doing to begin with.
    Team 39- Pass-Thru Posse
    2011 PSE X-Force Dream Season Evo in black/camo; AAE DOA drop-away rest
    HHA OL-5019 sight; 1/4" Red Eye Peep; Spot-Hogg Saturday Night Special release
    27" Easton XX78 2314's with NAP Twisters and wraps; 125 grain Magnus Snuffers

Quote Originally Posted by BDHUNTR View Post
    I think there comes a time when a guy or gal just has to say....enough is enough!

Cover spray, I can see. Packing my clothes in Rubbermaid totes with leaves or scent wafers I can deal with. Showering with unscented and bacteria-killing shampoo and body wash is A-ok. Even wearing some type of scent-reducing clothing (I use Enduraskins) is fine.

But I draw the line at taking tablets to reduce my "inner" odor. Jeezus! Just eat an apple, for cryin' out loud! And play the wind, which is what you're supposed to be doing to begin with.

That is well said, and funny at that. I mean, if you think about it, those of us that are dedicated, hard-core bowhunters are extremists and pretty damn obsessed with scent control! LOL!

I admit, I bought some gum-o-flauge

Fullstrutter pretty well covers it for me to. All I can add is "you have got to be kidding me."

Quote Originally Posted by Wood View Post
    I tried some Nullo pills a few years ago and my farts smelled worse and more often.
    And this is a bad thing?LOL I have got some sample bottles but have never tried them. A buddy of mine says when he quit taken them, he stunk really bad. I don't know?

Hey I take them and they work.
    Wildlife Farmer

I take them and I think they help.

Some of you guys are making fun of others for doing this???

How many of you just spent $200 on a new set of Scent-Lok clothing.....$10 on a spray bottle of scent eliminator....$10 on "no-scent" detergent?

Why not try a $5.00 bottle of pills?????

This stuff can't work. There's no fancy name, no big deer picture on the bottle, the bottles not camouflaged, not advertised on hunting shows and it don't cost enough
    SBXT, trophyridge sight, hindsight and peep, ultra rest, fOB's, grims,

Tried it, not sure if it worked, but can't hurt.

For the record I've talked to both nurses and pharmacists, they've never heard of it being used to control patient odor in hospitals.

Quote Originally Posted by quintonhall View Post
    This stuff can't work. There's no fancy name, no big deer picture on the bottle, the bottles not camouflaged, not advertised on hunting shows and it don't cost enough

Just about every old folks home dispenses them daily to cut down odor.

They work.

It is up to you if you need them for deer hunting. I personally will try to grab every advantage i can seeing a difference.
    Green and growing or ripe and rotting?
    Obsession Evolution 60#
    Lone Wolf & Millenium stands, Gray Wolf Woolens- Predator Camo, Zen Ray & Vortex Optics, MBG Rush, ProV, Easton DOA, Grim Reaper 1 3/8" heads

Where is the cheapest place to get chlorophyll pills? I have never seen them in Walmart. I got some from GNC at the mall. Not cheap if I recall.
    Elite Envy
    QAD HD rest
    Trophy Ridge Micro Alpha V5
    Easton Axis 400 arrows, Blazer vanes

Outstanding

Quote Originally Posted by BDHUNTR View Post

chlorophyll tablets for scent control

We use chlorophyll tablets or liquid starting in August before elk season. We hunt them on the ground and believe that it works, to help control your breath, and bo. I know that the elk think we stink so anything that I think will help is worth a try.

Smile chloro tabs

I use them and also chew chlorets gum to help control mouth odor , and the gum keeps your mouth from getting dry . Important out here in New Mexico!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast