Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chuck Adams ...........

Chuck Adams ...........

Spent a couple of hours with Chuck Adams at Cabelas Fort Worth. Nice guy.

He's a bit of a throw-back. Still shoots finger tabs and aluminum arrows. Probably the best pure bow hunter since Fred Bear.

Vantage Elite spots and dots, alien Z 3D, Warthog Hunting, Savanna long bow fun.
    Victory Pro Staff shooter
    Posten so the spot doesnt move.
    Level 3 community coach

Quote Originally Posted by kjwhfsd View Post
    I'm not a Chuck Adams fan, but i would NOT put a vomiting smilie on the guys thread.

Shows incredibly poor taste.
    Quote Originally Posted by gun870guy View Post
    I wish more of you daisies actually went out and failed and learned something on yer own. This isn't a place to learn bowhunting from some J@ck@$$.

No respect

Chuck Adams Might be the worlds Greatest and most accomplished Bowhunter But he lost all of my respect when He sold out to the rage heads last year ..

For years all we heard from Mr. Chuck Adams Was How horrible the Expandable Broadhead was and the only reason they ever come to exist was to fix the problem of poorly tuned bows that couldnt shoot a fixed blade head.

Then the Rage Broadhead company dumps a bunch of money in his lap and all of the sudden the Rage Broadhead it the best thing in the world ..

I have No use for people that preach one thing then when they get paid a bunch of money they all of the sudden reverse their position ..

Chuck has always had my respect.
    Black Widow PSA
    Goldtip Traditionals
    Simmons Treesharks

but wouldn't that....

Quote Originally Posted by TheMich.Archer View Post
    Chuck Adams Might be the worlds Greatest and most accomplished Bowhunter But he lost all of my respect when He sold out to the rage heads last year ..

For years all we heard from Mr. Chuck Adams Was How horrible the Expandable Broadhead was and the only reason they ever come to exist was to fix the problem of poorly tuned bows that couldnt shoot a fixed blade head.

Then the Rage Broadhead company dumps a bunch of money in his lap and all of the sudden the Rage Broadhead it the best thing in the world ..

I have No use for people that preach one thing then when they get paid a bunch of money they all of the sudden reverse their position ..
    Be most anyone in the business?
    Mike, proud member of the NCWID!
    USA
    PROUD MEMBER OF OHM RESISTANCE
    AR34 RAM.5 / PSE Bow Madness 32 Extreme sights, WB rests

Get Real

Yea, and you yourself would refuse big money to endorse a product.

Please..................

I have no use for people that dislikes the subject of a thread, but clicks on it anyway to stir the pot.
    I wish more of you daisies actually went out and failed and learned something on yer own. This isn't a place to learn bowhunting from some J@ck@$$.

i have nothing good to say or bad to say about chuck adams
    Strother SX-1

He's still the most accomplished bowhunter on the planet and pay me enough money and I'll say what you want to hear too. Can't fault the guy for using his name to make money and maybe, just maybe, he found a product that changed his mind.
    "Good Judgement comes from Wisdom, Wisdom comes from bad Judgement"

With or without the endorsement, I believe those rage heads are tough to beat. I don't care if anyone else in the world shoots them. They work better for me than any other expandable or fixed blade out there and I've tried quite a few. That said, any one man that has taken as many trophies and holds the amount of records as Chuck is respactable in my book. If not as a person at least as a bowhunter.

Lay off

Give Chuck a break, if you are in the archery business, you are going to pimp yourself out any way you can to make a buck these days. Remember Mathews said they were a SoloCam company, no split limbs. MMMMonster blew that away. Think they care now selling Monsters.

I give Chuck credit for his Slams. But I'm sure Easton and Hoyt paid the way.

Cha ching

Yes I can And do fault the Guy .. He sold out ...

For years he didnt even Like the 3 bladed broadheads LIke Thunderheads and the Muzzy Broadheads . All That he accepted was the Cut On contact heads .. Anything else was Inferior ... If i remember correctly he claimed they caused a wedge and there-for they lacked the penetration that he demanded ..

I call em' as I see em' and Chuck Adams no longer has my respect .

You can all buy into his B.S. But I got Over Him when He sold out .

I like Chuck Adams. What he endorses or preaches is his business as he has bills to pay just as we all do.

To be on some of those hunts would have been awesome!!
    Rules for posting in the Classifieds-Please click on the link: http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/announ....php?f=8&a=168

Proud Staff Shooter for T.R.U Ball releases, Black Eagle Arrows, ProLine Bow Strings, Bohning Archery, Bling Sling & Onestringer Arrow Wraps

I'm sure Chuck will slip into a deep depression, then suicide when he finds out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar63 View Post
    I'm not a Chuck Adams fan, but i would NOT put a vomiting smilie on the guys thread.

Shows incredibly poor taste.
    Come to Montana next Elk season I'll introduce you then you would.
    Vantage Elite spots and dots, alien Z 3D, Warthog Hunting, Savanna long bow fun.
    Level 3 community coach

A guy starts a thread saying he met chuck and he was a nice guy and it turns in to a chuck adams roast some people never fail to amaze me get off the thread if you don't have anything to contribute guys like chuck adams are why hunting is still around he got an endorsment and he went with it expandables have changed alot in recent years and some of the new ones are leaps and bounds ahead of the old ones lord forgive him for seeing a new product and changing his mind, I like Chuck and have all the respect in the world for him thats my rant for the day thank you!
    www.ikesoutdoors.com Bow and Product Reviews, How-to videos and more
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ikesoutdoors

We hang out together....
    60 X Custom strings.
    Waterfowl: Foiles Migrators, Final Approach Decoys.

Blind People ..

I would really Love to actually state My honest opinion here But surely the AT Police would have me in jail so i think its best I went to bed and shut the hell up ...

I cant believe so many people are Blind to the truth ..

I should After Seeing Obama elected But it still makes me wonder ...

I would really Love to actually state My honest opinion here But surely the AT Police would have me in jail so i think its best I went to bed and shut the hell up ...

I cant believe so many people are Blind to the truth ..

I should After Seeing Obama elected But it still makes me wonder ...
    agree with that fact people are blind to the truth

i still wonder how the hell obama got elected
    Strother SX-1

The way I look at it love him or hate him he has done more in his life as a hunter then I ever will I may not agree with 100% of his way but who am I to judge I give him respect for what he has done .. I wish i knew half of what Chuck has forgot about hunting...
    60 X Custom strings.
    Waterfowl: Foiles Migrators, Final Approach Decoys.

I have followed Chuck Adams for the last 20+ years and he is the only!!!! bow hunting personality I respect pertaining, to putting the sport of bowhunting ahead of the ugly side of today's commercial based outdoor industry. I do not believe that Chuck would endorse any product he did not believe in. I am a better bow hunter today due to the countless publications he has written pertaining to bowhunting and archery. If we start bashing people like Chuck Adams our sport is in serious trouble.
    Vantage X7 & X8, Ross CR334

For years he didnt even Like the 3 bladed broadheads LIke Thunderheads and the Muzzy Broadheads . All That he accepted was the Cut On contact heads .. Anything else was Inferior ... If i remember correctly he claimed they caused a wedge and there-for they lacked the penetration that he demanded ..

So what. I remember Chuck saying camo wasn't necessary. Times change and so does equipment, most of the time for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by ike_osu View Post
    A guy starts a thread saying he met chuck and he was a nice guy and it turns in to a chuck adams roast some people never fail to amaze me get off the thread if you don't have anything to contribute guys like chuck adams are why hunting is still around he got an endorsment and he went with it expandables have changed alot in recent years and some of the new ones are leaps and bounds ahead of the old ones lord forgive him for seeing a new product and changing his mind, I like Chuck and have all the respect in the world for him thats my rant for the day thank you!
    You mean that when chuck dies there is no more hunting? Give me a break Chuck has nothing to do with my hunting. Except when he wants to chase me and my friends off public land because he is hunting there.
    Level 3 community coach

Quote Originally Posted by Bowjoe1972 View Post
    The way I look at it love him or hate him he has done more in his life as a hunter then I ever will I may not agree with 100% of his way but who am I to judge I give him respect for what he has done .. I wish i knew half of what Chuck has forgot about hunting...
    Dont fool your self you probably do. You mean that if you had video of the bulls and someone to take you to them you couldnt put a arrow in them.
    Level 3 community coach

He hasn't made his career hunting behind high fences on gimme hunts. He works his tail off for his kills, many of which are impressive.

I have a lot of respect for the guy. He also never liked carbon arrows, either. But he said a couple of years ago that they are of higher quality today and may make sense for western bowhunters who shoot 40+ yards on a regular basis.

Times change. Opinions change.
    Team 34- Rack Attack
    2011 PSE X-Force Dream Season Evo in black/camo; AAE DOA drop-away rest
    HHA OL-5019 sight; 1/4" Red Eye Peep; Spot-Hogg Saturday Night Special release
    27" Easton XX78 2314's with NAP Twisters and wraps; 125 grain Magnus Snuffers

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast