Thread: Oneida Black Eagle for sale

Oneida Black Eagle for sale

Oneida Black Eagle, 60-80 lb., 27-30 in. draw, rt. handed, includes bodoodle rest, oneida quiver, owners manual and draw length modules. Cables and string have less than 50 shots on them. $375 tyd. to the US only, paypal add 3%.

Attached Images Attached Images

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

What year is it?

I believe its a 2002 model.

oneida

Will this go out to a 32" DL with modules?

To change that over to a 32" is possible but would require a few little things other than the modules.

Very nice looking bow and I am guessing 2000 model????? I just picked up a Black Eagle last week or else I would be all over this one. Who changed the powers and outer limbs? I have never seen a North American camo with black limbs?

they were painted ... i want to know if its a cast or machined model ... if its early loomis era its cast.

Oneida 2002 Short

Authorized CPOneida Eagle Bows Dealer

Nice looking bow north american camo with black limbs looks great.
    If this bow is a 2002 short black eagle to convert to a long would require changing the cams/cables/outboards and string.

Given the draw length you do not need to change the cams, you already have medium cams. Recable maybe but long outboards are a given. Cables are cheap about 20 per set shipped to your door and anyone charging more than that is taking advantage. Do not buy refurbished parts or used cables to save money some will try to sell those parts and they are overpriced junk.

Do your research and PM me if you wish to know how easy converting it over would be. The riser you have should be aluminum not a cast, the cast risers had an oblong hole in front of the rest mount on the shelf and were stamped Black Eagle in them at the same place.

Authorized CPOneida Eagle Bows Dealer

Gratefull Hunter, I received information telling me this bow is a short from the owner. To convert a short to a long requires changing cams/cables/outboards and string.

oneida

Thanks for the help guys. It does have the short cams and is the quietest black eagle i've owned and i've had several, just don't shoot it much anymore. How about $350?

You may want to modify your original post with the correct draw length range if it does have short cams in it. Looks like this bow with short cams should have a 26.5"-28" draw length range. The original post has the range of medium cams, which is probably where the confusion has come from.

Good luck with the sale! Looks like a very nice bow and a great price. Just the bow's draw and my bank account are too short for me!
    “Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.” - Plato

2009 BOAR'd Stealth
    Oneida Stealth
    Howatt Coronado

... in the labs of AREA 5150 Archery.

i have a ross 337 with 50-60# limbs with all the moudles for a draw lengths of 26-30 inches it also comes with a ross two piece quiver and a new set of 60-70# limbs and owners manual.was wondering if you would be instreted in maybe trading bows? you can contact me at 608-586-4576 leave message with name how to contact you thank you.

ttt

Got my eye on something else, nobody needs a good oneida?

I am looking for a black eagle in a short with 50 /60 lb
    limbs my draw is 26.5, what are the exact specs on the bow, esc limbs?
    let me know, Thanks Rich

black eagle

no longer for sale