Thread: Kidnappers

Kidnappers

So, has anyone contacted the kidnappers to find out their demands for releasing the hostages. What's it to be ... beer, pizza, manbearpig's head on a platter? I say we start with an offer of beer and pizza if they release one hostage.

It's time to send in a negotiator ...

If I'm cold and wet - something's about to die...
    Current Location ... http://goo.gl/maps/LA3qj

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU View Post
    So, has anyone contacted the kidnappers to find out their demands for releasing the hostages. What's it to be ... beer, pizza, manbearpig's head on a platter? I say we start with an offer of beer and pizza if they release one hostage.

It's time to send in a negotiator ...
    There letting us go slowly now. But send the girls in for the ones who will be in there for a while.
    matt

Where did you find our sweet Longbow66? It's been ages since she dropped by...
    I hold these to be the two greatest human values ever: Firstly, unconditional and universal love of all beings, and then, the sense of humour, with love giving meaning to our lives, and the sense of humour giving us solace from love. Doris Lussier
    "Humanity has evolved - as far as it has evolved," continued the old priest " with no thanks to its predecessors or itself. Evolution brings human beings. Human beings, through a long and painful process, bring humanity." Endymion

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Couture View Post
    Where did you find our sweet Longbow66? It's been ages since she dropped by...
    You ain't kidding I havent seen or heard from her in almost a year maybe more.
    NFAA Advanced Certified Instructor
    USAA Level 3 Instructor ACI
    May God Bless you in all of what you do

I must have channeled her.
    If I'm cold and wet - something's about to die...
    Current Location ... http://goo.gl/maps/LA3qj