Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Instant Deer Attractant?

Best Instant Deer Attractant?

What are some the best attractants that are instant like acorn rage, greens enraged, c'mere deer or anything else of that nature other then what you plant? Thanks.

At age 5 I realized Bambi's dad would take a lifetime of planning to kill. Today, my quest continues.

Just plain corn
    I'd rather die on my feet then live on my knees.

I came into this world kicking, screaming, and covered in somebody else's blood, and i have no problem going out that way.

In preston co WV... golden delicious apples lol

I have had deer literally walk up to apples with me standing barely 10' away....in a wide open mowed hayfield. And they weren't deer in someones yard either they were wild 'out in da boonies' deer.

kinda scared me cuz I was unsure why they were so brave.....mad deer disease or sumthin lol
    You know what makes me sad? YOU DO ya JackWagon

If you choose not to decide....you still have made a choice.

Tcs

Try the Mor-M-Lass (crystalized molasses) from TCS about $16 for a 50lb. bag - the deer will come from miles. Add it it your favorite feed and you'll keep them around all the time. If you don't want to add it to feed, find a rotting log and coat the log with the product, do it right before a rain storm and quickly hang a stand.

You can also heat a big pot of water and add the molasses to the water until it is disolved, fill a 64 oz spray bottle with the product and spray your favorite natural feed. This has worked great on a honeysuckle patch in a creek bottom that I frequent. They will walk right by the white oaks to get the EXTRA sweet honeyscukle.

The secret is out now! Good luck.
    RingerCams - Keeping Your Eyes on the Prize!!!
    www the 12-ring . com
    Custom Predator GT500, Stage One Threads, Custom Posten, Custom Sword Twilight Hunter, Maxima Hunters
    383 grains @ 300fps

I hot doe. If you can find a way to replicate that, you'll be shooting monsters for a long time. But i like border crossings VS1 and the deer herd in a stick.

Quote Originally Posted by 12-Ringer View Post
    Try the Mor-M-Lass (crystalized molasses) from TCS about $16 for a 50lb. bag - the deer will come from miles. Add it it your favorite feed and you'll keep them around all the time. If you don't want to add it to feed, find a rotting log and coat the log with the product, do it right before a rain storm and quickly hang a stand.

You can also heat a big pot of water and add the molasses to the water until it is disolved, fill a 64 oz spray bottle with the product and spray your favorite natural feed. This has worked great on a honeysuckle patch in a creek bottom that I frequent. They will walk right by the white oaks to get the EXTRA sweet honeyscukle.

The secret is out now! Good luck.
    wow, that sounds like a great idea. Thanks. Anyone else?
    At age 5 I realized Bambi's dad would take a lifetime of planning to kill. Today, my quest continues.

Buck Jam- Honey Acorn scent $6.99 at Fleet Farm or Wal-Mart. Deer will find within hrs. I have many pics over this.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Take a kid hunting. It's worth it!!

Just called tcs and going to pick a bag up. They recomend mixing it like a gel?? less water I suppose. Anyhow I live in New York....oooopppps did I say that outloud?? Yeah, our great state does'nt allow this type of thing. In my defense, they raised our license fees by almost 30% so I am goign to stick it to the man and do it anyway.
    07' Darton Pro 3000 Easton Epic 400 Rage 2 blade G5 Strikers STS string thingy Ripcord fallaway Winners choice bowstrings
    Tru Glo Range Rover sight

Quote Originally Posted by josh s. View Post
    Just called tcs and going to pick a bag up. They recomend mixing it like a gel?? less water I suppose. Anyhow I live in New York....oooopppps did I say that outloud?? Yeah, our great state does'nt allow this type of thing. In my defense, they raised our license fees by almost 30% so I am goign to stick it to the man and do it anyway.
    What is tcs?

Thumbs up

Josh S.

I Don't blame ya one bit.....

$98.00 each and wife and I both wanted sportsmen permits and a extra doe permit...

With the bait and lure it allows you to take a more ethical shot with a relaxed deer..

Good luck

Scottie14823

TCS tractor supply store

yeah I went SS and 98.00 later (10 extra for doe tags also) I am still fuming. Lifetime next year for sure. HEY who said anything about baiting I do agree though on the ethical shot subject.
    07' Darton Pro 3000 Easton Epic 400 Rage 2 blade G5 Strikers STS string thingy Ripcord fallaway Winners choice bowstrings

Quote Originally Posted by bowhuntcrazy8 View Post
    Buck Jam- Honey Acorn scent $6.99 at Fleet Farm or Wal-Mart. Deer will find within hrs. I have many pics over this.
    Nice G2's

It's not really Bait... Just another attracted No different then Urine,Glands and clover body cover up scent...

I agree Josh, I haven't yet let it go,that N.Y.S. Shaffed us Sportsmen,When we control the deer population..... I Wonder why Car and Truck Insurance Companies didn't Write into the State that it'sstupid to Raise Hunting rights and Permits....

I Plan to Weld up a large wide brush/deer gaurd on my Jeep Wrangler.... Any I hit,I'll have Canned meat outta ... As N.Y. May Shaft us the cost,But WE WILL Get our Harvest amount.....

TCS= tractor Supply Store For the Guy that Asked...

Scottie14823

Quote Originally Posted by RMac View Post
    What is tcs?
    Actually it is TSC Tractor Supply Company

Swamp donkey pellets expensive but it's like crack to the deer.

I have been using BoneDmonium a little this year. I don't know if this is just coincidence or there is a relationship, but the ONLY time I have pictures of decent bucks is when I have the BoneDmonium out. And they find it within 24 hours.
    2010 Mathews Z7 30" 64 lbs, HHA 5019, WB, T-5 quiver,Gold Tip Velocity XT's, B-Stinger, ST Standards

Old local dude in New York once told me that marijuana plants are the best deer attractant he has even seen.

I didn't ask anymore questions nor did I ask where he was hunting, but, if you have any hippie types in the area...

Quote Originally Posted by josh s. View Post

please don't take..... "ted".... along!
    WHITETAILS, WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF
    CLOSE SHOT ARTIST

PSE AXE7--PSE DNA

Quote Originally Posted by blazeC2 View Post
    I have been using BoneDmonium a little this year. I don't know if this is just coincidence or there is a relationship, but the ONLY time I have pictures of decent bucks is when I have the BoneDmonium out. And they find it within 24 hours.
    I used this, BoneDmonium, earlier this month. I just pulled my cards and it took deer almost a week to find and didnt really draw them in as much the wondered upon it i think. they didnt keep coming back they just randomly showed up. I still have not found any attractant better than just corn. That doesnt mean im not going to keep trying all kinds of products though.

I use corn mixed with wildgame innovations crushed greens or sugarbeets. Also try mixxing ruttin apples with the corn. Also put in sunflower seeds.

I use that in my feeder and I get over 2000 pics a week..
    2010 MATHEWS Z7 / 70# 28.5"
    TRUGLO - MICROBRITE DOVETAIL 5PIN .10
    VICTORY VFORCE 350 AND A 100GR RAGE CHISEL TIP WARHEAD
    TEAM#5 HARDWOODS HEART STOPPERS

Corn

the golden nugget
    2011 Hoyt CRX32
    Spott Hogg- Hogg It Sight
    Trophy Taker Drop Away
    >>>---------Let ONE Fly---------->

Elk like strawberry banana bear sucker

Bandit 1200 cause speed kills. 234 fps

My hunting buddy.... I swear he could bath in cheap perfume and set in the middle of the interstate and a big buck would find him.

Not that I'm jelaous or anything...
    Live at Full Draw !
    2012 Hoyt Rampage xt (70 lb)
    Trophy Ridge Micro Alpha V3
    QAD Ultra-HD Rest - Gold Tip XT
    Doinker Multi-Rod Hunter 10" - Slick Trick 100g Standard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast