Archery Talk Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-11 of 12 Results
  1. Crossbows for Sale or Trade
    I have a Mission SUB-1 that I used for competition, it is well maintained and kept indoors never rained on. Comes with: Hawke XB1 scope with covers HHA sports Tetra XB scope rail adjustment dial (for competitions) cocking rope Mission shoulder sling Mission Crossbow bag Mission 3 bolt quiver...
    $1,000 USD
  2. Crossbows for Sale or Trade
    Very lightly used, basically brand new.
    $1,700 USD
  3. Crossbows for Sale or Trade
    Recently purchased Ravin R10, less than 30 shots through it. Discovered it's too fast to shoot competitions with. The cocking mechanism works perfectly and is super easy to use. Comes with 6 bolts, the scope, cocking handle, and the quiver. Asking 1100 tyd US Only
  4. Crossbows for Sale or Trade
    Ten point Vapor model crossbow, 6 ten point pro v22 bolts and soft case all included. What you see in pic is what you get. This thing is in absolute mint condition. I’d be breaking the rules listing it as new but this is the closest to new you can get. It’s been shot about 2 dozen times and...
  5. Crossbows for Sale or Trade
    Brand new Mission MXB 360 Crossbow for sale. Lost AT Camo pattern. Complete with 3x32 scope, quiver & bolts. 100/125/160# draw weight 360fps $600! TYD
  6. Crossbows for Sale or Trade
    I have a brand new 150# Barnett Wildcat C5 Crossbow for sale. Comes with scope and bolts! $350 To your door
  7. Crossbows for Sale or Trade
    Stryker Crossbow For Sale - Like New 2009 Camo Stryker Crossbow 385 FPS - Shot only a few times. All original strings and cables like new. Includes 3 Bolts, Quiver, Multi Range Red DOT Scope and instruction manual. $650.00 + Freight I Paid over $1100.00 for it.
  8. Crossbows for Sale or Trade
    For sale is my Barnett Predator package. It's a very fast crossbow, that killed the 2013's biggest non-typical deer in Rhode Island last year. It comes with 3 Headhunter bolts, Quiver, Cocking rope, and factory scope. IMPORTANT! The Hawke scope that is mounted in the pictures is not coming with...
  9. PSE Crossbow Discussion
    i have a starfire 150lb i bought years ago because i love traditional archery but i wanted something old and unique... its in great condition.. put shock observers on her and had custom bolts made...the scope came with it.... can anyone tell me why i cant find any information on it? .. the scope...
  10. Crossbows for Sale or Trade
    Good condition Bowtech Stryker Crossbow for sale with Scope and shooting Stick 400+FPS. Bow is in good condition and wasnt sure if I should have been listing it in the classifieds but couldnt find a catagory. Looking to get 525.00tyd Please PM me for Pictures and questions. If thefre is a...
  11. Crossbows for Sale or Trade
    Barnett Hellcat 175 crossbow package for sale. Condition: Very good, basically brand spankin new! Hunted with once. Shot for Practice a handful of times. Reason for sale: I was excited to finally get a crossbow, but soon realized that I loved compound better. The amount of skill you need...
1-11 of 12 Results