Archery Talk Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-9 of 500 Results
  1. Employment
    Hi everyone on this forum I need a little guidance from you guys. I am an international student who recently moved to the USA for my higher education. In my previous school, I used to be an archery player but since I have moved here I haven't seen any clubs that have this game in my area. But my...
  2. Western Bowhunting Gallery
    Hello All, I went for my first archery elk hunt this September and had a blast. I spent about 2 weeks hunting near Douglass Pass in OTC Unit 30. Unfortunately, due to lack of experience and likely other factors out of my control (hunting pressure, weather, etc) I did not have a shot opportunity...
  3. Mathews Archery Discussion
    With our Illinois archery season being almost wrapped up, here are the bucks I've been able to tag this year with my V3. Hope you guys all had a great season too. It's been an unseasonable warm late season, and I'm still hoping to get my wife her first buck with a bow in the home stretch here!
  4. Competition Target Archery
    hey there. I’m running an old sure loc bar, with an AVX41 (without t connector), and a .010 pin. Just got off the phone with axcel and they said because I’m not running an axcel bar, I can’t use a screw in sight light, and somehow the light needs to be pointed at the fiber optics. Anyone ever...
  5. Bowhunting and Bowhunter Showcases
    Hey All, I went on a out of state hunt this season with a buddy that had a New Mexico Elk tag. I fell in love with it honestly and would like to get an elk or Muley with my bow. Anyone have recommendations on hunts or places/states to go and try my luck weather its Whitetail, Muley's or Elk?
  6. General Archery Discussion
    So I'm in a particularly ranting mood so I thought why not make a rant post? Let's talk about ASA and things the organization sucks at and things ASA could improve. Who knows maybe the board will see these posts and take some constructive feedback. Let me start with my top three things in no...
  7. General Archery Discussion
    Hello fellow archers, I have absolutely smashed my head against the wall on this one to even consider posting here. The problem: Used to shoot competitive around 44# FITA recurve. Decided to go back down to around 26# to work on technique and been entering some low level competitions just for...
  8. Treestands & Ground Blinds
    Looking for a new or used treestand strap like the one in the uploaded picture. This is from API but any brand will work. Cannot find a strap like this anymore
  9. General Archery Discussion
    So I came across a new sight tape software brand while getting ready for state ASA season. I've dabbled in AA software and it mostly works. Precision Cut Archery software is on a completely different planet. So much so I wanted to make this post to give them some very deserved attention. PCA...
1-9 of 500 Results