Archery Talk Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 4 Results
  1. General Archery Discussion
    Hey all, I am fairly new to bowhunting and have had a very bad experience with my last bow shop. I am currently rocking a diamond Infinite Edge Pro and took it into Legacy Archery today, they told me I needed new strings so I said yes. They didn't ask for any measurements which I found weird...
  2. General Archery Discussion
    Ok, what bow shop stores do y'all have? funny? Dangerous? Plain dumb? Here's mine When I got my elite Victory for Christmas I had to go get get a peep sight and D loop, since no local shops were open until after the new year, I got talked into going to gander mountain to gave it done, after all...
  3. General Archery Discussion
    I currently shoot recurve instinctively for fun and have decided to take the plunge on a full compound rig in the near future (with an eye to hunting). There are several current model bows for which the reviews appeal to me (listed bellow) but I have not shot any of them. I would like to test...
  4. General Archery Discussion
    I am new to the area and I have heard of Buckeye Outdoors but dont know much about them, who has had experience with this shop and what can you tell me about the guys working there. Which tech should I go in there to see? Any advice would be great, Thanks!
1-4 of 4 Results