Archery Talk Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 500 Results
  1. General Archery Discussion
    I am in the process of replacing the strings and cables on my Hoyt RX-7. This is the first time I have done this task. I noticed with the old strings and cables the amount of cam lean present but figured I would address the issue when I received the new strings and cables. I will take more...
  2. Hoyt Technical Forum
    Update 1 - added steep pic to see if finish broke (some interesting spots otherwise maybe thin application or reflected light (just interesting), pic of other side of cam looks good, pic of cable track/groove seem to be grabbing a lot of fabric wear I rest my bow between shots maybe I should...
  3. General Archery Discussion
    Any idea where I can get a Hoyt Vector 32 bottom cam??? I visited Lancaster archery, they did not have any and they also reached out to the manufacture and they do not have any. So I was an idiot and spaced during target practice about 2 months ago and pulled back and dry fired my bow...
  4. Hoyt Archery Discussion
    Hello everyone,I think my bow is out of spec or has some issue i can't figure out. Thank you in advance. Here are my specs. Bow- Hoyt VTM 31 Rest- Hamskea Trinity Hybrid Hunter Pro Sight- BlackGold, Ascent Verdict 3-pin Arrow- Victory VAP TKO w/50 gr outsert & 100 gr tip Release- Carter...
  5. Alpine Archery Discussion
    Hello, I was recently given an Alpine Teton-Lite by my uncle, but the draw length is too long. It's a 29" and I'm a 28". The guys at my local archery shop suggested finding a cam for a smaller bow to shorten the length. Does anyone know what the cam size for this model bow is, or the size of...
  6. Obsession Bow Discussion
    First of all thank you for admitting me to the forum. First post Setting up new (to me, Ebay special) Compound after 10 year Hiatus. Did not realize these bows use a proprietary cam system to adjust draw length - lest I would have sprung for a new Hoyt! If anyone can help find the necessary...
  7. Hoyt Archery Discussion
    Hey, Recently bought a Faktor 30. I can't find the proper cam mods to get it to 30". Is there a way to lengthen it without the cam mods or would a different cam mod fit? Could I switch cams? The cam mod I need to get it to 30 is RK-3E-TR & BR but can't find them anywhere so looking for an...
  8. Hoyt Archery Discussion
    I have a prevail 37 but the draw length is too short for me. i was thinking if cam&1/2 plus can fit in it. If can. Can someone help me with the tune chart please.
1-8 of 500 Results