Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got a Pearson Accu-Max bow I bought used as my first bow, and it fits me well except for the draw length. I need it dropped down to 27' and I'm pretty sure it's up at 30' right now. I was told by my local archery shop that it was impossible for me to get this fixed with this specific bow, and they then proceeded to try and press me into buying one of there's for upwards of $500. Not too happy about that. Anyways, I read an article on the bow about when it first came out saying that the draw length could be adjusted from 26-36 inches with cam modules. Is this true? If so, where do I find these? I couldn't find any online with my research. And if not, is there any other way to have it adjusted? I would hate to have to get rid of the bow, as I am very fond of it, and I simply don't have that much money to drop on another one. It is driving me nuts.
Any information about this bow would be greatly appreciated, especially if you have shot it personally. I know how to shoot and line up the bow, which is why I know it's a bit too long. I cannot see my peep sight properly and the string is too far back. Closer to under my ear than beside the corner of my mouth as I have been taught to hold it.... Thank you so much for any and all help you can offer me on this subject.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
i don't know this bow , but as i have seen it has a single cam .

Maybe the moduls from later bows will fit your bow , try to find a dealer who
has still moduls from Z34/TX4 early générations available .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts