Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Called Hoyt the other day." New bows are Top Secret" Usually late Nov to Dec!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks AM. I'm not expecting any company to give away their advantage. My wife is in the market for a new bow and she's wrestling with whether to get an '03 or wait and hope the '04s are even better.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I'd get one now! If it's anything like last year you might be waiting well into Feb or March for a new one. I wouldn't say they would be even better. MOst of the guys who are serious target shooters are shooting 01's and 02's and winning more than guys with new bows this year. I remember someone on this board saying " the only thing a bow guarantees you is a constant trajectory", or something like that. They Hoyts this year are great, I don't think you could go wrong with this year's model. IMHO Matt

·
Urban Archery
3,814 Posts
Yeah if you can get one now do it. My wife ordered her Protec the day they were released and got it in March. She already had a 2001 UltraTec but it was a 6 month wait. Get one now and if the delays occur again then at least your wife has a new Hoyt for 9 months. If the 2004's rock then sell your near new 2003 model, you won't lose too much.

·
Registered
916 Posts
"De opresso liber"

ArcherMatt,
Not to stray from your post but I am curious about your signature.
Were you or are you in a SF unit?:cool:
I ask because some of my partners are ex up here at the Ft.Lewis dive locker. And we know it means "free the oppressed" SF motto.
Anyway good luck in your quest.:D

Out for now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts