Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to thin the herd some. I have for sale an '04 Ultratec camo with xt 2000's, cam and 1/2 "C or #3". The bow has a Bohning matching quiver, a Tru Glo 3 pin sight and a Cobra prong rest. The bow has been hunted with and has some ****** and dinks with the normal marks from the sight and rest. About normal for a 4 yr old hunting bow. The limbs have a few scratches but no gouges or splinters. The overall finish is good. The bow is 50-60 but maxes about 63 on my scales. I will include 6 Goldtip xt5575 fletched with Duravane Savage vanes one green and two whites, with 100 gr screw ins cut from valley of nock to insert 27 3/8. The pic makes them look all white. Looking to get $385 TYD insured or $325TYD bare bow. Pretty firm on that price. I am not set up for Paypal and will accept a Postal MO only.

Mark

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention the cams have 65% letoff mods. The strings are seviceable but it could use a set of better ones.

Mark

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM's answered. Guys I appreciate the trade offers but I need cash on this one.:wink:

Mark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.