Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 Browning Illusion in excellent condition.
Right handed
60-70#
27-30" adjustable w/o bowpress - Set at 30"
65%-80% adjustable

I hunted with this bow for 2 1/2 seasons and loved it. I'm now up to 3 bows and a new baby... something has to go, and the wife said we have to keep the baby.

Just put Brand New Vapor Trail string/cable on it 2 weeks ago. Shot 3 arrows out of it since to make sure everything was OK.

I am selling the bare bow with kisser and loop. Repeat, this is for the bare bow only. None of the components in the pic come with it.

$375 TYD in Continental US.

Any questions please ask.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump it up!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Easter Bumpy

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man I'm FULL!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This bow new goes for $740. I paid over $700 new 2 years ago. I actually thought that $375 (shipped) was a pretty good price for a bow in this condition. Maybe I'm off base??? What did you have in mind?
BTW - I just paid almost $100 for brand new strings and cables... something to keep in mind.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
B.u.m.p.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Come on People!!

Deeaaall... OR NO DEAL???????????????????????

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PM's answered... You may still be holding the Million dollar case (in other words... it's still for sale!)

Muchos Gracias

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We're baaacccckkkk...

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
This bow new goes for $740. I paid over $700 new 2 years ago. I actually thought that $375 (shipped) was a pretty good price for a bow in this condition. Maybe I'm off base??? What did you have in mind?
BTW - I just paid almost $100 for brand new strings and cables... something to keep in mind.

Thanks for looking.
I wouldnt take 375.00 for mine, great deal on a really great bow!
Bump!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the bump Hemi... you're right it is a great bow! All you have to do is shoot one once and I think most people would be sold.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.