Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, ive got an Allegiance and im looking into having a couple different arrows handy(something heavy and something light preferably) so i was looking for some suggestion of what shoots well out of this bow. Just post your cam type(smooth/speed) draw weight, length, and what arrow you shoot so i can get an idea of what others are shooting. again just lookin for some options guys. thanks.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
You have just enough time to take it back and get a Mathews Switchback...:wink: :darkbeer:

I haven't shot the Allegiance, but Bemans shoot very well out of the Tribute...

·
Registered
987 Posts
I'm shooting Bemans ICS (I think thats the name of them). I pulling back 63lbs, with a 29" draw. I'm shooting 298 fps with speed cams. They are a little heavier arrow, but I like them.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Easton AC Slim 400's, 26" w/blazers and 100gr field points, total weight: 388gr.

'06 Ally smooth mods, 27.5" DL, 60lb DW, 80% let off, chronographed at 268fps. (w/ release, d-loop, string silencers, and windstalker cable guard).

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
06 speed Ally #70 now @ 28.5 with CX Carbon Rebels 6075 11.2grn @ 29"with 2" blazers and 125gr b/head. Total weight approx 480gr for 280 fps and 85 KE. Hits real hard:tongue: :tongue:

Or for something lighter... GT Hunters 7595 @ 28" with above head for 408grn = 293fps for 76KE

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So theres only 4...wait 3(haha sorry dh3241) guys on this entire sight who shoot allegiances eh?? lol cmon guys any other options??? Ive got two Beman suggestions already, they are a branch off of Easton in a way rite??? thanks guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts