Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my wife's '06 Bowtech Equalizer. It is 24.5 inch draw (modules can be purchased to adjust) and has 40 lb limbs. Three months ago I put a new set of flo green and purple VaporTrail 452x strings and cables on it. The bow also comes with the fuse backstop, peep, and d-loop. Otherwise I am selling the bow bare. It has been a great bow to introduce her to archery and she has taken multiple deer with it to prove it.... If you check the specs on it, it is just as fast, smooth, and quiet as any of the new womens/kids bows being made. You won't find a bow with a more solid wall either. It does have normal marks in the finish and the stickers are starting to wear, but the bow has not been abused or dry fired. I also don't have the original wood grip, we have always just wrapped the grip (she likes the way the flo green looks). I would like to get $300 paypal or MO... that price is to your door... one recently sold for $260 on here, but mine has the backstop and brand-new strings and cables... If you have an offer or trade don't be shy.. PM me or text/call (814)490-4360... also e-mail me on my personal account [email protected]

**the bow is camo by the way, I cannot upload pics because the file sizes are too large, so get a hold of me, I have pics on my phone that I can e-mail or text.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Morning bump... I am always game to trade releases/sights/stabs.. etc. or trade plus MO/Paypal... Let me know! I realize the purple in the string is prob the turn off for those of you wanting a bow for your boy, but that is relatively easy to fix and I am willing to negociate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.