Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure that is the right color. but it is close. it is a 06 70# constution with 28" DL on it right now. looking to trade for a hunting bow. open to most bows but should be 06 or newer. would add some cash if needed. 70# or 80# do not want a 60#er. let em know what yo have or i will sell for $400 or OBO. Bow is great the only small thing is that the top limb on the inside has a splinter on it. still shoots great and i think that Bowtech will replace them for free. if they do and you wnat different # limbs i can try to get them for you. i am going to check on that and will get it that done at my cost if any before it leaves. thanks for looking. please send pictures to [email protected] of what you might like to trade or pm me your address and i will send you pictures of mine.

thanks for looking and may God Bless you.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT for the morning. i am open to trades. i just do not shot this bow at all. like my 82nd better. let me know what you got or make me an offer on.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to the TOP

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
to for the week end.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good morning AT $375 new price. and i will take paypal at no chrarge.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ttt

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
new price $350. make me an offer. would like to see this bow to some one that will use it.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the bump. would like to move this bow before chrismass. i would entertain any real offers. i just thought that i wanted a target bow but really just like my hunting ones.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump for the day.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ttt

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
new price

$300.any offer will be considered. the worst i could do is say no.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump bump:tongue:

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
up for the night. some offers and a possable one. but not gone yet. any more offers cash or trade. not limited to bows what else you got?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BUMP BUMP. for the weekend

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
To the top. Hope everyone had a merry Christmas Now with all the money you got you can buy my bow. Great bow and still open to any offers.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
up for the New Year.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.