Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sell is a Hoyt 06 ProElite. I am willing to sell the bare bow (with both sets of cams and strings or the bow with cams, strings and stabalizers.

06 ProElite in blue fusion color with XT2000 limbs
Factory cams were cam and a 1/2. Adjustable from 28 to 30.5 DL, 50 to 60 lbs. 2 sets of strings.
Spiral X cams in 28.5 DL makes the bow 45 - 55 lbs. Strings are blue/grey. With spiral X cams this bow shoots a victory X ringer arrow (with 80 grain point) 314 fps. :tongue:

Posten stabalizer is 30 inches (I think) with weights, the side Posten is 11 inches with weights (I think.) An Easten block comes with them to mount to the bow.

The bow is very clean with a couple scratches. Nothing major. It is a tack driver and I really hate to sell it but I just bought a new Hoyt Contender and this one has to go.

Pictures will be up sometime tomorrow. Continental US only please. 675 for complete package. Buy with confidence with my 100% feedback. Any questions please PM me. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
9,583 Posts
Guys I've seen the bow and in the right hands it will shoot ! Not Stacy's hands but anyone else! :D It's a very nice bow Someone is getting a great deal! Free bump Stacy

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's some pictures.

Bow with cams strings and Posten Stabilizers

Stabilizers, strings and cams
Main bar is 30 inches and the side bar is 12 inches.

Back of the riser has a few small scratches where arrows hit them.

Another picture of the Postens that shows the small scratches on them.

More Pictures

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cam 1/2 cams are sold.

Bow with spiral cams 450
Posten stabilizers 125

Both, bow with spiral cams and Posten stabilizers 550. Let's get this thing sold.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cam 1/2 cams are sold.

Bow with spiral cams 425
Posten stabilizers 125

Both, bow with spiral cams and Posten stabilizers 525. Let's get this thing sold.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.