Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a RH 2006 Mathews Switchback 28"dl 60-70lbs DW. This bow comes with a detachable Mathews arrow web quiver that is matching camo to the bow, a Mathews Convertable dropaway rest, specialty archery stab, trophyridge 3pin sight and, also includes a new MeanV string stop. The bow does have some wear, mostly the decals have faded on the limbs. Also, there are a few chips in the camo on the riser below the grip on both sides. I tried to get the best pics I could of these. There is a small nick on the bottom of the wood grip also. The half moon clip has been replaced that is missing in the photo of the Cobra cam. This is a bow that I just traded for here on AT. I never shot a Switchback before and they are hard to find here used in WI so I traded for it on a hunch. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the bow and the string and cables appear to be in good shape. (everything is minor cosmetic issues) I tried to get a pic of the very fine wear on the leading edges of the grip camo as well. There is also a spot where the camo is chipped on the stabilizer, which I show in the second set of pics. All of the red string stops and monkey tails are also in good shape.
I went and shot the 2012 models again at the shop today, and I am sold on a new model hence the sale of this Switchback. Also, I just want to note that somewhere in the trade, I lost the sight screws. These are easily replaced, and if it is an issue, I can supply new ones.
Thank you for looking! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I will reply ASAP!

$370.00 TYD

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.