Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
What price and DL on the Vantage Pro and Ultra Elite?
Thanks.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are more pics of all my bows in the link above also. Ultraelite is in blue and has the original cam and a half with 65% modules. cam is #2 and is adjustable 26-28.5" Ultraelite price is $300 bare bow and red, white, blue sling. Arrow shelf is dinged up as in pic. Love the bow but I need to turn three bows into two! Will trade for target model hoyts with a longer ATA "Vantage Pro, VP elite, proelite, ultraelite with xt3000's" with cams that max at 29 or 29.5" or a spiral in 28.5.

Vantage Pro has cam and a half plus #2 cams which are adjustable 26.5-29" currently on 28.5 like the ultraelite. Great condition but camo wearing off in grip. VP comes with top gun launcher rest and extreme 3 pin sight for 375. Will trade with my cash for a target Vantage Pro or Vantage Elite with cam #2 or one that maxes at 29 or 29.5" or spiral in 28.5.

Alphaburner is blackout, 60-70 lb pull, and 29" and comes with quiktune rest, s coil stabilizer and a very cheap but effective truglo sight that I have one pin in. Yes, it rocks arrows lol. That's all $460. Will trade for a blackout Alphaburner that's 50-60# pull in 28.5 or 29" draw or a camo one 28.5 or 29" 50-60# and cash. I would let it go barebow and I don't expext to get accessories in trade.

All bows paypal and ill pick up the fees. Sorry I didn't add that on this thread did I? My bad. I was just eating a stack of pencils at my desk because ive been trying to figure out what the draw lengths are of some of the guys selling bows, lol.

My original thread states that I will trade any or all three for hoyt bows only. Thanks

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt Blue Ultraelite $260 paypal tyd, Camo Vantage pro with rest and sight $325 tyd, Alphaburner in Blackout with rest, sight and stabilizer $430

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.