Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whos buying a new bow in 07? What are you leaning torwards? Me, I'm getting a new bow for 3D and I'm leaning torwards one of the new Elites.
W'ell see after I shoot them of course.:wink:

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
I wouldnt mind a new 3d/target bow, all depends on who comes out with what. Elite seems to be upsetting a lot of people so i might stay away from them. All depends on what happens in the next couple of months. To me bowtech is great company to deal with.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I will be getting a new bow after hunting season. I will probably get a tomkat BUT I certainly have to see what Bowtech comes out with. :wink:

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
I will look at what Darton has to offer in 07, have heard of some good stuff coming out of them this year.

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
I will definitely take a look at what Bowtech has to offer. One word everyone keeps mentioning is Awesome:)

·
Banned
159 Posts
Im going to look at Ross, Bowtech and Elite. Will more than likely go with another Ross. But I will check out those other two.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Maybe a HCA

Being disabled I need a lightweight (3.5 lbs or less) bow. I am hoping that Richard will have a new High Country version of the Sable XT or something with a long A-to-A that I can use for FITA shooting with a 24" draw length and 40 to 45 lbs peak draw weight. All of the current HCA bows are mainly in the 31 to 34" range. It seem to me that a longer A-to-A and a carbon riser go hand in hand. :)

Bryan

·
has been that never was
14,362 Posts
Since I refuse to believe that Martin is release a new bow until they show 'em... I'll be buying a Triad or a RazorX soon.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sky Warrior said:
Being disabled I need a lightweight (3.5 lbs or less) bow. I am hoping that Richard will have a new High Country version of the Sable XT or something with a long A-to-A that I can use for FITA shooting with a 24" draw length and 40 to 45 lbs peak draw weight. All of the current HCA bows are mainly in the 31 to 34" range. It seem to me that a longer A-to-A and a carbon riser go hand in hand. :)

Bryan
Being disabled myself, I fell in love with the new Evotek bows; light weight with lightning speed. Satisfied with Ross? Evotek, Ross, and Renegade bows are from the same designer (know for a fact); Bearcrazy (met him myself this past weekend). You can check Evotek out at kriskustomarchery.com with fair pricing.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
JawsDad said:
Since I refuse to believe that Martin is release a new bow until they show 'em... I'll be buying a Triad or a RazorX soon.

I would wait until October 1st and see for yourself:wink: they ARE going to have some new stuff, I have been shooting one for 2 months and all I can say about it is :zip:

Scott

·
has been that never was
14,362 Posts
sstarnes said:
I would wait until October 1st and see for yourself:wink: they ARE going to have some new stuff, I have been shooting one for 2 months and all I can say about it is :zip:

Scott

The :zip: is exactly why I refuse to believe... PUG, Joel C and the rest have been teasing us relentlessly. I've chosen denial rather than anticipation as my default position.. :wink:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
My first bow was a Fred Bear and I'm planning on purchasing either an Instinct or a Code this winter. I'm curious about the new Truth bow as well but I've heard a whole lot of good things about the Instinct....

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had the chance recently to shoot a number of bows side by side. Ross 334, Rytera, Matthews XT and the Browning Allusiion. All the bows except the Rytera were impressive. It was kind of funny but I could not make up my mind which one to buy. Basically I eliminated the Matthews based on cost. The Ross was so smooth but the Browning came with a dozen arrows. Tough choice. I could not choose so I thought it was a higher power telling me to use what I have (Bowtech Extreme S/D from 2001). I will see what the 07's have to offer and I will buy "something".

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
The Big Three -- Hoyt, BowTech, and Elite. :wink:

Although Bear will deserve some scrutiny. Primos partnering up with Bear now is more than just them stamping their name on it, those boys will insist on quality.

·
Registered
15,256 Posts
Gonna buy a hunting bow probably a Browning Illusion

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I'm looking for a used Martin Slayer with B cam Nitrous X. I'm moving into the Martin Camp gradually. So far, the Cougar lll, and lVs we've been playing with have been very good. I'm looking to add some Ryteras and Martin Pro Shop Bows to our menagerie. I'm beginning to really appreciate Martin. I think their bows are quite excellent.

·
Registered
961 Posts
evotekshooter said:
Being disabled myself, I fell in love with the new Evotek bows; light weight with lightning speed. Satisfied with Ross? Evotek, Ross, and Renegade bows are from the same designer (know for a fact); Bearcrazy (met him myself this past weekend). You can check Evotek out at kriskustomarchery.com with fair pricing.
well lets hear your facts....the last i knew,Doug at Ross designed the bows and i know he doesnt go by bearcrazy...i talk to Doug and Andy quite a bit and they say that they have had no part with designing evotech bows...

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Im waiting to see what Mathews and Bowtech come out with.I also want to shoot an Elite, but no one has em around here.Anybody from central Iowa can guide me to an Elite anywhere close. I hate to buy a new one without shooting them all.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts