Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have been a number of threads that have been started due to guys not knowing about the 07 bowtech modules and what draw lengths the mods provide. Here's the module and draw stop chart for anyone interested. If you want to save it to your computer, put your cursor over the chart, hit the right mouse button and detect on "save picture as" (it's a JPEG image) and store it accordingly where you want. Enjoy.....:darkbeer:.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks!

now, how do I know I need to increase my drawlength. Right now, it is at 28'' I am wondering if I need to go to 29". Adding a loop will get me closer to 29" correct? Also, I do not remember what my older bow was from 2000.

I am 5' 11'' so I would guess 28 is fine though not exactly sure...

Also, are the module interchangeable from LH to RH. I shoot LH.

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

now, how do I know I need to increase my drawlength. Right now, it is at 28'' I am wondering if I need to go to 29". Adding a loop will get me closer to 29" correct? Also, I do not remember what my older bow was from 2000.

I am 5' 11'' so I would guess 28 is fine though not exactly sure...

Also, are the module interchangeable from LH to RH. I shoot LH.
Your draw length will be correct when the tip of your nose is on the string at full draw. Adding a loop will add about 1/2 - 3/4" depending on how short you make it. The mods are good for both RH and LH.

·
Bonehunter
8,848 Posts
Thanks

Thanks Frank - great info :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts