Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
eyes and arrows
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I am selling my fully set up target bow, I really don't want to but i don't have any real options. I am in Alaska and driving to Oklahoma for my residency and wont get a check till about July 30th, my loss is your gain.

'07 Commander, 29.5 inch, 60 lbs, smoke chrome (see better description and lots of pics here http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1172423 ) Almost sold before, but couldn't bring my heart to let it go.

Winners Choice Strings and cables, only a few months old, hasn't been shot in 4 months. black and white.

B-Stinger XL, one of the originals made specifically for me by Blair a couple years ago. No stickers on it and looks slightly different from the newest model--but it works every bit as well. I believe it is 34 inches, i have 6-7 ounces in weight for the end.

Cartel V-bars with 6 weights, older v bar block (silver)

Sure-Loc Supreme 400 9 inch extension with Box/offset/3rd axis/mounting block...everything.

CR Apex silver 1 3/4 inch sight housing

Feathervision 6X AR coated Plastic lens

Silver Specialty Peep sight with 3 different apertures and a yellow clarifier (not positive of the size on the clarifier)

Limb Driver rest, perfect shape, black

STS, aftermarket cable guard, new cable slide, string loop

This bow is a super set up for outdoor field or indoor. Has been very good to me lately. Just add arrows of your choice for your needs and shoot. Had luck with lots of arrows from 5575s with light glue in points for outdoor to big ol 27's for indoor with VERY minimal adjustment between the two.

All for sale, seriously bummed...but seriously broke haha. 9 years of college and can't afford to have 2 bows....Geez. Need to sell ASAP

All of this brand new would be around $2000
I am hoping to get $950 OBO (I really dont know what it is worth, cruising the classifieds added all up the whole set up would be well over $1000 bucks and you would have to worry about shipping all the stuff individually)

Will ship anywhere, Buyer to pay actual shipping costs (if you can wait till after the 18th i can ship from the lower 48 for a lot cheaper.) Also i am driving from Alaska to Oregon, to colorado, to Montana, to Oklahoma. Likely anyone west of the mississippi will be en route and the shipping could be FREE.

Will accept PayPal or MO. Either will do but I would ask that the buyer pays paypal fees.

Pics on thread in links above, If you want any other pics let me know. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to call at 307-679-6832

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
will you part it or only the whole deal ? im intrested in the sight, scope +lense and peepshoot me a pm

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
will you part it or only the whole deal ? im intrested in the sight, scope +lense and peep shoot me a pm

·
eyes and arrows
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am really hoping to sell the whole thing at once for now as it would be much faster.

thanks

Joe

PS: i may have been guessing a little high on price....Make an offer

·
eyes and arrows
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good way to get a great set up for cheaper than the price of even one bow.

Joe

·
eyes and arrows
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
would be driving right through prince george, prolly around the 16th.

·
eyes and arrows
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok guys, looking to part this baby out. make me some offers on the pieces

Joe

·
<--- My first buck
1,206 Posts
"can't afford to have 2 bows"

I don't know what your other bow is but I know you are selling the wrong one.

You are going to miss her.

Nothing on the new market today compares.

Sad you are in a position where you have to sell this wonderful best-ever bow.

I just converted my Chrome Commander to shoot-thru and I am in love.

Keep it and find another way.

Best wishes.

·
eyes and arrows
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cant hunt with a 60 lb chrome bow

joe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts