Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my 2007 martin cheetah, It is in good condition just normal wear and tear, nothing bad. There is paint gone around the grip and in small places on the risor and limbs. The only major problem is a while back I bought a stabilizer used and somehow it had a bent threaded rod that went into the bow and never noticed it, so the stabilizer bushing is stripped, but all you have to do is heat it up, put a threaded rod down far enough where the bushing isnt stripped and twist it out, it should only take a few minutes and I couldnt imagine the bushing costing more than a few bucks. The bow comes with a plano case and a replacement rubber grip. I have all the mods for it at 80% let off and a few 65% let off mods. There is camo material on the shelf, but can easily be removed and cleaned.
45-60lbs
Draw Lengths: 24”-29”
Brace Height: 7”
Weight: 4.1 lbs.
Axle Length: 30.5”

This bow would make a great turkey hunting bow or any hunts shooting from a blind, or for a new archer not wanting to drop close to, or not over a grand for a bow.

Thanks for looking
Kelton Goold

Attachments

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
forgot to mention, the strings are almost new winners choice, but there is a little wear near the cable slide, but the short axel to axel bows will do that in a coupple hundred shots.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can route schedules unto a maximum one year in advance which strengthens your long term planning potential. Google calendar and the Microsoft outlook or any standard being followed and appreciated amidst your network of contacts could be synchronized with your online scheduling software so that altogether activities are in unison avoiding confusion and mismatch. --- JANICE NOBLER. For more information, visit coconut7.com
HAHA, Thanks for the TTT scammer, moderators notified

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.