Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After shooting a 70lb Legacy with a mathew's standard prong rest for years, the 60lb 08 Commander with a ripcord is a breath of fresh air and confidence booster. I finished sighting it in today and I'm just not used to having virtually 1 pin for 10 to 25 yards. It's dead nuts on 10, slightly high at 15 and dead nuts again at 20.. while at about 25 yards drops only slightly (just shy of 1/2"). It's incredible!!!
With all the headaches and horror stories about limbs bursting on various bows, I really stressed about which bow to get. Not anymore!! Unless of course my limbs end up bursting.
The only problem I'm having is getting my G5 peep to be properly aligned when I pull back the loop. Any suggestions? Can I use an adhesive of some kind to rotate the loop?
Ryan

·
Registered
894 Posts
When you tie in your loop make sure that the knots are on opposite sides of each other. It helps, if its tied good you shouldnt need any glue, but if it will ease your mind just put a drop of fletching glue on each side. Make sure its lined up with peep and tighten it up with some pliers. If you dont have any pliers that will work well just snap your release on and hold the string with your fingers above and below the loop and pull it tight.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts