Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year when I was in the market for a new bow the owner of my local shop tried to convince me that I should get a bow with 70 pound limbs for the resale value. I was hesitant at first because all my previous bows have maxed out at 60 pounds which I was more than comfortable drawing and wasn't sure if I wanted to get a bow that I wouldn't be able to use to its full potential. Well long story short I went with a 70# DXT, love the bow, hate not being able to back the limbs down under 60 pounds when I haven't been shooting for a while. I thought about buying some 60 pound limbs for it but they're too expensive new and I don't want to go used and void the warranty on my bow. Figured I'd put it up for sale first and see if there was any interest so here goes. I'm keeping my sights and rest, so the extras you would be getting that are pictured include:

1. Low-Wrist Torqueless Grip (I will include the stock grip)
2. 4 1/2 inch Sims Stabilizer
3. Mathews Harmonic Stabilizer
3. Generic Wrist Sling
4. String Loop and Peep

The bow is in great shape with just over 1000 shots on it, the string/cable should probably be replaced as it's starting to show some wear on the cable were it contacts the cam. I had my local shop repair the cable serving at the beginning of the season and they told me it would be good to go until the New Year but recommended I replace it in the spring. I'll start out asking $700 shipped for the bow, I bought it for $850 after taxes last March add on $100 for the included accessories and take off about the same for the cost of new strings/cables (depending on who you decide to go with), I figure it's a fair amount of depreciation especially when you take into account the cost to ship. Feel free to ask questions or make an offer on it, and if you'd like to see anything more specific pictures wise just let me know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can you help clarify one item for me? Is the bow able to be set at both 60# and 70# with the current limbs, or does it require different limbs to change to something other than the current 70# that it is set for now? Thanks.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The limbs are 70 pounds max and can be backed down to 60 pounds. Thanks for you interest and let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.