Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 Matthews dxt. 29 in draw, set at 64 LBS can go up to 70 lbs. In Matthew's Lost Camo. Comes with Tru-Glo 3 pin sight, Limb saver Stablizer and wrist sling, 6 Easton FMJ 340's (75 dollar value + the feathers so all for almost 100 bucks) has a Matthews web quiver as well. shot very little. Bow is in great shape I have only owned it since January and hunted with it twice. Could use new strings. Asking 675 tyd. Will add pics when I find my camera cord. Or shot me a PM and I can send them to our phone. (Only celling because I have a new baby coming in 9 weeks and need the cash while my wife isn't working for 6 weeks.)

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
dxt

I left out it has a Matthews down force rest. (120 bucks) i have removed the stealth shot suppressor, and it has a limb saver stablizer not the donker. It also has a shaved grib ( which helps the bow fill more comfortable in your hand.) I said in the above posting it could new strings, I purchased this bow used in Jan. the previous owner replaced the stings in August. Im just sayin.

Would like to sell all together for 675 but will consider bare bow for 600 tyd.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Again too much $$$$$$$$$$ For a "used" dxt

Sold an 08 DXT in exceptionally mint shape & fully accessorized with a QAD fall away rest, G-5 sight, G-5 Quiver & doinker stablizer for $575 . Honestly speaking, if the economy were better, you would probaly get what you're asking for. However, if reality based, you might end up waiting awhile, before you get what you're asking for ! Just my 2 cents worth! :darkbeer:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Dxt

Fair price!! Come on all you Matthews shooters! This is one fine shooting bow!:angry:Give the guy a break!! Oakshunter

1 - 15 of 15 Posts