Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loaded and ready to be shot! DL 25.5 to 29, DW 50 to 60#, cam 1/2 plus cams. Bow is in APG camo. Included QAD Ultra drop away rest, Predator 4 Pendulum sight, Cool hand Luke matching camo vibekiller, Sims limbsaver 4.5" X-coil stabilizer, Qwikee qwiver 4 arrow quick detach quiver, Bob Lambeth's custom made bow grips, matching braided sling. Hoyt replaced all limbs and bow has been tuned by my local proshop.The string was replaced in fall 2009. This bow is adult owned and is in excellent condition. I used this bow to treestand hunt for 2 seasons. I now have a 2010 Hoyt Turbohawk and have decided to sell my 2008 Hoyt Kobalt. I have been very pleased with the Kobalt, it is a very quiet and fast compact bow. I take exceptionally great care of my bow hunting equipment and this bow shows it! Bare bow TYD $350.00. Bow with items listed TYD $425.00.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kobalt

Yes I do but shipping to france would cost a small fortune that I am not willing to dish out at this time.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bow is still available, Bare bow $325.00 TYD (lower 48 United States only) and bow with all the goodies listed $385.00 TYD (lower 48 United States only).

·
foudarme
480 Posts
Yes I do but shipping to france would cost a small fortune that I am not willing to dish out at this time.
in fact no...that's not the case...shipping it in my country insured is less than 50 usd...I have bought around 60 bows in your country during the 10 last years and the last one was a new breed genetix from carter archery bought a few monthes ago...Usps priority international do it very well, so that why I am asking your your price without shipping!

http://ircalc.usps.gov/MailServices.aspx?country=10113&m=6&p=6&o=0

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
08 Hoyt Kobalt

Bare bow minus shipping is $300.00

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hoyt kobalt

PM sent.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hoyt kobolt

Pending sale, funds transfer not complete.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
08 Hoyt Kobalt

SOLD on 5/8/2010

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.