Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a mathews DXT,that is in mint condition.There is absolutely nothing wrong with this bow,no paint chips,string and cams all like new.This bow is right handed with 28" draw length with 60 to 70 pound draw weight.I will be leaving the Mathews drop away rest on it along with a Abomb doinker stabalizer.I bought the bow brand new and probably shot about 200 arrows threw it,but like i said everything is in perfect condition.I have enjoyed this bow very much,it only weighs 4 pounds as a naked bow,very smooth and quiet.The only reason i want to sell is to get the new 2010 mathews.I will ship out in original mathews box and also have the packageing for mathews dropaway rest and stabalizer.This is over a $900 value but i will be asking $675 with free shipping.If anyone has any Questions or want more pictures please email me on this website.Thankyou

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
08Mathews DXT

I have a mathews DXT,that is in mint condition.There is absolutely nothing wrong with this bow,no paint chips,string and cams all like new.This bow is right handed with 28" draw length with 60 to 70 pound draw weight.I will be leaving the Mathews drop away rest on it along with a Abomb doinker stabalizer.I bought the bow brand new and probably shot about 200 arrows threw it,but like i said everything is in perfect condition.I have enjoyed this bow very much,it only weighs 4 pounds as a naked bow,very smooth and quiet.The only reason i want to sell is to get the new 2010 mathews.I will ship out in original mathews box and also have the packageing for mathews dropaway rest and stabalizer.This is over a $900 value but i will be asking $675 with free shipping.These pics was done from my cell phone because i didn't have a camera on me at the time so they aren't that great so if anyone has any Questions or want better pictures please let me know and i will send them to your email.Thankyou

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts