Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Banned
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys several have shown interest in a big buck contest for AT members. If you would like to join in on the fun just sign up & lets get this thing rolling.

I'm Jack from Arkansas & I'm in!

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
I'm in!

Brandon from PA!

·
Banned
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good luck to all! I hope all of us kill really nice deer.

·
Premium Member
7,649 Posts
Ryne from North Carolina and I will LOOSE. :frown:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Here

Im in if its cool Hunting Mid Illinois and the New Reezen in hand ready to give one a dirt nap!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Barry from NY, and I'm in although most of your guys bucks are just simply bigger in other states lol.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
ok guys several have shown interest in a big buck contest for at members. If you would like to join in on the fun just sign up & lets get this thing rolling.

I'm jack from arkansas & i'm in!
warning: All those thinking of getting involved in this contest please research the OP, so you know who your dealing with!!!!! Warning

·
Registered
8,159 Posts
warning: All those thinking of getting involved in this contest please research the OP, so you know who your dealing with!!!!! Warning
Ok - I will bite, could you come clean with an explanation either by a post here or send me a pm.

btw - I am not interested in starting another bow contest here as there are 2 guys already running one for AT that do about as good a job as anyone could ever ask! :nod:
Here is to you Beamen123 and Midlife Crisis :cheers:

·
Banned
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This thread is not about past kills. This thread is for this season. I expect to kill a nice deer. If you do to then sign up. If not don't be a hater.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts