Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered mine and cant wait, my first new bow in over 4 years and i am stoked to get shooting. Who has the 09 and what do you think, if you have some lets see some pictures of them dressed up. Mine is going to be affectionatly named Jessica. Just had to share my excitment. thanks for the pictures you guys will put up.

· Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow only a couple of people have an 09 82nd, i wonder what is up. thanks for the replies guys.

· Registered
1,106 Posts
from what i heard the 09's are only going to have the laminated limbs once the air raid comes out then they are going to start putting them on the 82nd because i have a 09 and i thought it was going to have them but it doesnt. i think some time in july they will have them

· Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if what you are saying about the limbs is correct i will be alittle upset. I wanted the 09 for alot of reasons but that was one huge selling point for me. If that is the case i just bought last years bow with a sts for about 200 bucks more then i could get an 08 set up.

· Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for clearing the air on this one rjharcher, i was wondering around the house thinking i made a bad call by getting it over the airrade.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.